[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I wholeheartedly agree. That's why I don't mind if it's Yaya and Nadech. The direction Aof will take with them will improve their acting and give them such a great opportunity. I agree Ken wasn't the best and was a bit stiff but you're right on when everything else in the lakorn was just so good, he blended in with it haha. And of course Taew did amazing and made it memorable. That's why I'm more worried about the storyline and execution. The leads can be whoever but I feel like if we don't have a quality lakorn then everything else just falls right under it :(. I feel like although Taew is talented, the lakorn itself was the main factor of showcasing her skills. I've seen many talented actors accept lakorns that seem to waste their abilities.
Couldn't agree more! There's a lot of A list actors and actresses, but they tend to accept lakorn that are just not that great, in terms of story line. lol...

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Not just the actors/actress are good looking, even their non stars I find very attractive, btw I am not thai but I have visited Thailand countless of times and during my vacation everywhere I turn they were all good looking
Agree. I have beautiful thai friends who I visit every year. The native there are super nice as well.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
They didn't say anything much. All the reporter wanted to know what the story line will be about but no one knows yet. Both pranang have not even seen the script. Everyone will just have to wait until they have the workshop witch will be the day all the cast get the script. P'Aof did not say or mention anything about the story line either. The report did ask if Nakee will be in Nakee 2, and all P'Aof said was, Nakee is right here right! (Pointing to taew) No matter what Nakee will always be taew. Most likely Yaya will be playing Nakee daughter. But, that is just what we all think. Jai yen yen took khun!
Thank you so much! Now that we all know nobody is taking Nakee away from Taew, I hope everyone can relax and enjoy the movie once it comes out :cheer:

I am quite excited to see what her daughter's story will be like.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Btw, I'm guessing there won't be a second lakorn installment that follows the second novel for the first one?

I'm very curious as well how everything will turn out. For instance, Kamkaew coming back as a human. I wonder if Lamjiak will become evil again? Don't tell me one of the pranangs, Thosapol or Kamkaew, will die leaving the other to take care of their child in the second half. Maybe not? Both will probably be old in the modern world when their daughter grows up.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
So excited to see their opening ceremony. I am also excited to see their work improve and excel. I've heard only good thing about the director and so I hope he does bring the best out of them. Hopefully, the movie does well.
Now, I'll have to go watch Nakee so I know what this drama is all about. Lol

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Got this source from KenPhupoom_Lakorn on instagram,

"The novel Nakee 2 is different to the movie. In novel, Nang-ek is not a daughter of Kumkaew and Tossapol. And Pra-ek and Nang-ek are Tossapol and Kumkaew reincarnation. P' Aof said there are both past and present parts. The past part will have all the original actors. The Present part will be Nadech and Yaya."

Interview from Ken, Taew, and P' Aof

Ken: We are still in this part. We are the same character. I play as "Tossapol" but still don't know my role in this part.
Taew: Yes, we remain in this part. But doesn't come up on Earth. But we are in the bowels of the earth only.
Ken & Taew : We haven't seen the full of script yet. But no matter what role we play, Lead or supporting roles, we are glad to be in this project. Of course, we will have a workshop together soon.
P' Aof : Nakee2, It is about the fate of each human being. People who commit karma on their own. In this world, every human being has a karmic in the eternal cycle of rebirth. All karma is caused by our own actions. This movie talks about karma, feud, revenge. All become so distress. It is a revenge that affects to the old character.
P' Aof : I must say straight that it is because the drama is so popular that it has to continue as a sequel in Part 2. The past characters are all in this part. And Nadech and Yaya are present characters.

Taew: I feel excited And I want to know what the story will be from now on.

P' Aof : Now all the actors don't know the script of this story.

Taew: That made me excited.

Ken: I was excited and wanted to know the story like everyone else.

P' Aof : He came here in the morning and tried to ask me. "What's this about?"
Of course Everyone is still puzzled.

(I'm assuming Ken and Taew's character will end up with a tragic ending again, meaning both will die in the past life and reincarnate in the modern life. But their spirits will be in different bodies, Yaya and Nadech?) What do everyone think???

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
It is fun to see the ratings of some posts in this thread, I could see who favors what & vice versa lol. Anyways so it seems like there will be two different parts for Taew & Ken (past) and for Yaya & Nadech (present) so it will be so much easier to just turn on or off your screen lol rather than fast forwarding to your preferred part ;).

fresh

sarNie Adult
It's a movie and will be shown in cinemas. I'm just curious how people can turn off the screen though??? For people are not in Thailand and if the movie won't be in cinema in their country: how can they even support the movie if they want to? and will it really matter if they don't support?

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Well they can walk out of the cinema anytime they want can't they? I mean that how it work in England. I'm not sure abt Thailand. As for international fan. I don't think they even care about their support so i don't think it matter anyway. Meaning we can turn the screen of whenever we want. Lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Well they can walk out of the cinema anytime they want can't they? I mean that how it work in England. I'm not sure abt Thailand. As for international fan. I don't think they even care about their support so i don't think it matter anyway. Meaning we can turn the screen of whenever we want. Lol
:risas3: they might as well not go to see the movie then; seems like a waste of time & money :risas3: I literally just imagined someone leaving the cinema when NY come on screen and waiting outside, listening to see if they hear Ken & Taew's voice so they can walk back in :pancarta: Oh well at least constantly standing up & down will be good exercise

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I might plan my first trip to Thailand around the time of the screening for this movie so I can hopefully watch it in a cinema :cheer:My Thai will still probably be bad by that time but it will be worth it