[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
At least you can understand a bit of Thai, I really have like no idea what they are saying besides YES, NO, and HELP hahaha! A translation of the OST that Pujan sings would be good too, Lol I am so excited for all of the FIN scenes in the MV to finally be broadcasted!! Following are two scenes that I really want to understand (&&I am sure I am not alone too Lol):

Fireflies -

Coffee && Coco -

There are defs more but I can't find them, Lol
Fireflies scene-

Thae: How did Naiying know that the person who killed your dad is within that gang? (I'm not sure about the name of the gang)

Hattaya: I know...how about u? Are u sure u know the way back home?

Thae: Of course I know even I close my eyes, I still can find the right way back home. (Then he close his eyes walking forward and almost hit the rock. She pulled him back and he hugged her..lmao..she punched him)

Thae: ouch...u hit me so hard.

Hattaya: Do u want it again?

Thae: If Naiying didn't help me. I returned home with.....( I don't know this word. Maybe he meant he will get injured)

Hattaya: If u want to go home now, I can help to kick u from here.

Thae: Naiying, give me ur hand, I have something to give u....both hands please. Hurry up please.

Hattaya: Fireflies...I haven't seen them for many years. In my childhood, there was someone who liked to get fireflies for me to play with.

Thae: who?
----------------

Cocco scene-

Thae: Cocco for good mood??

Hattaya: Thank u...Cocco with honey and a little bit of salt. How did u know my taste?

Thae: Aunt Kamlay told me. Please drink if it gets cold, it won't taste good....
Why don't u follow boss Suthep's suggestion? It might be a good idea too.

Hattaya: U also want me to leave this island, right?

Thae: No. I just want u to be happy and safe.

Hattaya: If I return abroad, I would be alright. But I might not be happy because I know that my father's company is going downhill and becoming a place for illegal business (sorry I'm not sure about this part). Let me stay here. It would be better.

Thae: If that so, u can trust me. I promise that I will be loyal to u and will not leave u behind.

Hattaya: please excuse me.

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Fireflies scene-

Thae: How did Naiying know that the person who killed your dad is within that gang? (I'm not sure about the name of the gang)

Hattaya: I know...how about u? Are u sure u know the way back home?

Thae: Of course I know even I close my eyes, I still can find the right way back home. (Then he close his eyes walking forward and almost hit the rock. She pulled him back and he hugged her..lmao..she punched him)

Thae: ouch...u hit me so hard.

Hattaya: Do u want it again?

Thae: If Naiying didn't help me. I returned home with.....( I don't know this word. Maybe he meant he will get injured)

Hattaya: If u want to go home now, I can help to kick u from here.

Thae: Naiying, give me ur hand, I have something to give u....both hands please. Hurry up please.

Hattaya: Fireflies...I haven't seen them for many years. In my childhood, there was someone who liked to get fireflies for me to play with.

Thae: who?
----------------

Cocco scene-

Thae: Cocco for good mood??

Hattaya: Thank u...Cocco with honey and a little bit of salt. How did u know my taste?

Thae: Aunt Kamlay told me. Please drink if it gets cold, it won't taste good....
Why don't u follow boss Suthep's suggestion? It might be a good idea too.

Hattaya: U also want me to leave this island, right?

Thae: No. I just want u to be happy and safe.

Hattaya: If I return abroad, I would be alright. But I might not be happy because I know that my father's company is going downhill and becoming a place for illegal business (sorry I'm not sure about this part). Let me stay here. It would be better.

Thae: If that so, u can trust me. I promise that I will be loyal to u and will not leave u behind.

Hattaya: please excuse me.
Whaaaaaaa ~~ thank you so much! Now I know what they are saying I am gushing even more! The fireflies scene I kind of assumed they knew each from childhood, or at least Thae remembers her. So adorable!! And the Cocca scene! I am oozing from cuteness! They both have really good "eye acting" Lol Like how they look at each other and convey emotions without saying anything is amazing!! I look forward to more FIN scenes! I am so glad that this is a daily drama!!

At this point of the series, do you all think Thae has fallen for her already or is he just being nice because he wants to protect her? Lol I cannot tell. She is starting to feel an attraction to him too but she obviously will not admit it.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Whaaaaaaa ~~ thank you so much! Now I know what they are saying I am gushing even more! The fireflies scene I kind of assumed they knew each from childhood, or at least Thae remembers her. So adorable!! And the Cocca scene! I am oozing from cuteness! They both have really good "eye acting" Lol Like how they look at each other and convey emotions without saying anything is amazing!! I look forward to more FIN scenes! I am so glad that this is a daily drama!!

At this point of the series, do you all think Thae has fallen for her already or is he just being nice because he wants to protect her? Lol I cannot tell. She is starting to feel an attraction to him too but she obviously will not admit it.
No need to say thanks...it's my pleasure....they have known each other during their childhood days...I also think both have feeling for each other..
Anyway, did u only watch the FIN scenes? those FIN scenes uploaded by Ch3 were like trash...lol...there are much better scenes between PJ and Prang in every episode. I think anyone who avoid this because this is an evening lakorn really miss the chance. The pace is really fast too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
have anyone watched ep 7 yet...lol. I doubt it. Just want to tell u that the scenes inside the cave were really worth the wait. I love their funny interaction. i lost count how many times Hattaya hit Thae in this episode alone..hahaha

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
No need to say thanks...it's my pleasure....they have known each other during their childhood days...I also think both have feeling for each other..
Anyway, did u only watch the FIN scenes? those FIN scenes uploaded by Ch3 were like trash...lol...there are much better scenes between PJ and Prang in every episode. I think anyone who avoid this because this is an evening lakorn really miss the chance. The pace is really fast too.
Yes, AGREED! The FIN scenes they upload are trash .. like they have so many other romantic on-screen time together. Like when they are actually having a conversation and falling for each other, I think a slow love like that is the most romantic.

have anyone watched ep 7 yet...lol. I doubt it. Just want to tell u that the scenes inside the cave were really worth the wait. I love their funny interaction. i lost count how many times Hattaya hit Thae in this episode alone..hahaha
I JUST WATCHED IT! I live for this drama, Lol I am so glad they get real decent on-screen time together! Again, I don't know what they are saying but I smile so widely to myself during their entire time in the cave together and on the beach side with shirtless Thae, :love::love::love: He is the sweetest to her!

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Good news, folks.:angel10:

I can't believe there is a kind soul subbing this lakorn.:eek: ep 1 with eng sub has been released already. Easy to search or u can PM me if u can't find it.
OMGeeeeee! I was just about to post the same thing too! I think the subbing will be slow since they just uploaded episode 1 but I am not going to complain because I can watch this drama over and over until it is fully subbed!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im having very little motivation here PunPrang fans lol ahahahahaha I need sugar, something very sweet from them to keep me going lol :facepalm:
Lol I feel the same way. The rating is tanking. I was hoping this one would revive the lakorn world for me but sadly it isnt. It is the best one airing currently though, just not enough to keep me watching. Come on Thailand!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Rating updated..people said the rating fell down probably due to long holiday in Thai...Ep 5 got the lowest rating because it was on Friday that the broadcast is earlier than Mon - Thu. Great that it pick up again really fast and it is doing really well.

Ep 1----3.8
Ep 2----4.0
Ep 3----4.1
Ep 4----3.6
Ep 5----2.9
Ep 6----3.6
Ep 7----3.9

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Rating updated..people said the rating fell down probably due to long holiday in Thai...Ep 5 got the lowest rating because it was on Friday that the broadcast is earlier than Mon - Thu. Great that it pick up again really fast and it is doing really well.

Ep 1----3.8
Ep 2----4.0
Ep 3----4.1
Ep 4----3.6
Ep 5----2.9
Ep 6----3.6
Ep 7----3.9
These aren’t bad, still rising after it went down a few points. But it’s still doing better than most prime lakorns. Lol

maeMAY

sarNie Egg

Ep 1----3.8
Ep 2----4.0
Ep 3----4.1
Ep 4----3.6
Ep 5----2.9
Ep 6----3.6
Ep 7----3.9
WOW ... the ratings for this drama are all over the place Lol Again, I think it is because of the holiday and because it is a Friday. Glad to see that the ratings are slowing increasing. I am pretty sure the rest of the drama ratings will fluctuate like this until the end. Best wishes for this drama though!! I am going to follow until the very end, :icon12:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
These aren’t bad, still rising after it went down a few points. But it’s still doing better than most prime lakorns. Lol
That's what i'm saying too. At least there are people who have been tweeting live every ep. Some days it was trending too. It has both krasae and rating though the krasae is not strong compare to prime time lakorn.
WOW ... the ratings for this drama are all over the place Lol Again, I think it is because of the holiday and because it is a Friday. Glad to see that the ratings are slowing increasing. I am pretty sure the rest of the drama ratings will fluctuate like this until the end. Best wishes for this drama though!! I am going to follow until the very end, :icon12:
I'm also following it until the end..it came in the right time when I am on holiday..:naughty2:for me, i'm not into star power...I follow this mainly due to its storyline rather than for PunPrang or Koojin thing. If the drama hadn't interest me in the first place, I wouldn't be watching it live every ep like this. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm just burnt out from thai lakorns cus I tried watching the racing Mia 2018 whose ratings are in the 4s but it's boring as heck. I even gave it til ep3 but it got me doing a lot of eye rollings, so typical thai nam nao and nothing new. I'll pick this up again once I'm over this burnt out lol.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think I'm just burnt out from thai lakorns cus I tried watching the racing Mia 2018 whose ratings are in the 4s but it's boring as heck. I even gave it til ep3 but it got me doing a lot of eye rollings, so typical thai nam nao and nothing new. I'll pick this up again once I'm over this burnt out lol.
Hahaha...ok. Take care, dear. Watching a drama is meant for entertainment. If we can't enjoy it, just let it goes.;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea I started watching some ancient boran lakorns myself cuz I couldn’t bring myself to watch any current lakorns. But I think Prang pretty much spazz all the fin scenes on her IG. :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Lol I went back to chinese and k dramas. Finally watching The Heir lol.
I am the opposite. I am trying to avoid korean drama. I find that sometimes it has a really odd ending. Haha...

Yea I started watching some ancient boran lakorns myself cuz I couldn’t bring myself to watch any current lakorns. But I think Prang pretty much spazz all the fin scenes on her IG. :p
I am taking Game Saneha besides this lakorn but I only watched the latest ep. There are a lot of scenes between PJ and Prang. She posted some but not all...there are a lot more..i'm not kidding.