[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes..he is an older brother. They hide him in that forbidden house. He is supposed to be hiding from police since he killed someone 5 years ago. People thought he is abroad now.

The manager (A Phol) is trying to make the two siblings fight each other so he can become the leader.
Oh so he's not necessarily a bad guy. I bet he's gonna die. That's why Hataya becamethe big boss instead of him because he was wanted.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
OMG this is amazing!!!!!!! I swear even the current prime lakorns aren’t getting 4s lol Ahaha

This is too cute! Must be the BPS drive, but if it’s the BPS drive then how come KSTD is so low lolol :p

It must be because of the star power of PrangJan and their chemistry :D hehe

Anyhow~~ can’t wait for ep3 lol Prang posted a spoiler pic of PJ hiding with tree branches lol that dork!! Ahaha he’s too funny!! Lol :p always stalking her.... lol
I think it is doing well coz of star power + storyline...it keeps people interested. If u don't read spoiler, it's hard to guess too if Kamnan Wathana (Hatthaya's uncle) is bad or not.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh so he's not necessarily a bad guy. I bet he's gonna die. That's why Hataya becamethe big boss instead of him because he was wanted.
He also want to become a leader but he can't do anything to his sister. He said if she doesn't want to follow their father's step which is to do business illegally, she can choose to resign or elses business will be bankrupt.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is actually getting a good feedback everywhere whether on twitter or pantip. I am not talking about how many people watch it but for those who watch said it's good. :clap: I like the pace too..hope it continues this way.

Rating increased both in Bangkok and in other provinces.

Ep 1---- 3.8 ----(Bangkok: 6.0)
Ep 2---- 4.0 ----(Bangkok: 5.1)
Ep 3---- 4.1 ----(Bangkok: 5.2)

https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-10rating-25-07-2561/

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I dare you to watch it! Hhahha
Hahahahahah. Idk. Lol idk if I wanna watch it either lol

Save your sanity and dont....
LOL. Damn. This sister must dislike it so much lol ahhahaha.

This lakorn is actually getting a good feedback everywhere whether on twitter or pantip. I am not talking about how many people watch it but for those who watch said it's good. :clap: I like the pace too..hope it continues this way.

Rating increased both in Bangkok and in other provinces.

Ep 1---- 3.8 ----(Bangkok: 6.0)
Ep 2---- 4.0 ----(Bangkok: 5.1)
Ep 3---- 4.1 ----(Bangkok: 5.2)

https://www.tvdigitalwatch.com/analysis-10rating-25-07-2561/
OMG!! I’m so happy to see these numbers going up!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Is that me or Prang has more chem with the bad boy with stache ? He is creepy still looks fine
Nah...PunPrang forever...even my dad said they have so much chemistry together.

OMG!! I’m so happy to see these numbers going up!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Yeah me too. Rating will be released again on Tuesday so we need to wait if it continued to go up or not.
Girl I got your back, I wont recommend something horrible cus I dont want to have to read pages of your negative reviews :risas3:
Is KSTD that bad? :nut: I just don't like the mood and tone of that lakorn so I avoid watching it since the first place.:risas3:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Have anyone watched ep 4-5? Damn....5 ep went by so fast. There are quite a lot of comedy scenes here...Thae and Pong, Sudeth and Turain, Turain and Kaoniv...etc. and the 4 tigers are so badass especially our Naiying Hatthaya. I like the way she calls herself "Ya":love: