[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol you and your bad guy fever LMAO! He is looking mature and good, tho lol I thought he looked familiar so he’s Pok’shubby eh.. he seems to have shrunk... like looking shorter cuz I remember he was so much taller lol

~~

I really thought ep1 went by too quick ... like really quick. And yes I almost got mad when I thought they didn’t do the opening credit cuz I hate lakorns that tend to skip on that on the 1st episode. But it all cool, they just did it 10 minutes after lol

so far, it’s okay. Lol
Yeah. He looks smoler. Haha, but dayum he's hot. First time I saw him was in Bansaithong 2000, didn't notice him much then BAM came Chaat Payak and he was mmm mmm. Delicious. Haha.

Ep1 gets a 7.2/10 for me. It really went by like woosh. Haha.

Lol so far so good. I also thought tay was going to be all secrecy about his power but I guess not. However, I do agree with you that no one seems to question his power which I find it odd.
Right?? Like. . . is it normal? Haha. Why does he have power is my next question. Guess we'll have to wait and see the answers later.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Actually people in the island thought he is a tevada..lol...can't blame them coz Thae keeps telling them he is a tevada who comes to catch the bad guys. U notice that he has a secret room with his friend. That room has everything he needs to produce power. :pancarta:

Hatthaya will keep question him..They both will be so careful while working together. Even he is not sure yet if she is bad or not. This is just 1 ep, we get so much already...it went by so quickly..gosh

Ep 1 got a rating of 3.8...not bad. Let's see how much they will get for ep 2.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmjV0TDZN_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kdyhg56vu4ln

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oooo something to watch. Hopefully I dont drop this lakorn too because I have nothing new to watch right now. :sad6:
I just watched ep 2. To me it's interesting. Though it is an action lakorn with heavy materials such as murder, gun shooting, drug, gambling etc, it is still giving me a fresh feeling...probably because of comedy relief, chemistry between the cast, and the plot which is mysterious...supporting cast is doing a good job too. Hope u pick this one up at least watched the first 2 ep...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just watched ep 2. To me it's interesting. Though it is an action lakorn with heavy materials such as murder, gun shooting, drug, gambling etc, it is still giving me a fresh feeling...probably because of comedy relief, chemistry between the cast, and the plot which is mysterious...supporting cast is doing a good job too. Hope u pick this one up at least watched the first 2 ep...
Yes I'm about to start epi 1 since I cant find an English subbed ot thai dubbed for The External Love :sad6::sad6:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Actually people in the island thought he is a tevada..lol...can't blame them coz Thae keeps telling them he is a tevada who comes to catch the bad guys. U notice that he has a secret room with his friend. That room has everything he needs to produce power. :pancarta:

Hatthaya will keep question him..They both will be so careful while working together. Even he is not sure yet if she is bad or not. This is just 1 ep, we get so much already...it went by so quickly..gosh

Ep 1 got a rating of 3.8...not bad. Let's see how much they will get for ep 2.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmjV0TDZN_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kdyhg56vu4ln
3.8 for 1st episode is actually really good!! Whoot!:clap:

~

What can I say??? Lmbo! I’m just laughing with PJ. Hahahahahaha. He’s too freaking funny in here.

But yea, like most reviews I like PrangJan and their scenes together. Nothing too sweet yet but just enough dorky interaction to get you laughing. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
3.8 for 1st episode is actually really good!! Whoot!:clap:

~

What can I say??? Lmbo! I’m just laughing with PJ. Hahahahahaha. He’s too freaking funny in here.

But yea, like most reviews I like PrangJan and their scenes together. Nothing too sweet yet but just enough dorky interaction to get you laughing. :p
He is. He's soo goofy and I love it. No wonder they all had fun filming because Mr. PJ was just being himself.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry Mr. PJ you is hot af, but in action movies I want my man to actually know martial arts. Hahaha. They have to use special angles and shots to make the action scenes look more realistic, but you can just see how bad the choreography is. Oh well I wasn't expecting anything cool like Es and Cee in Lep Krut or Got in Kom Faek. Haha. And I see a round belly!

Pok's hubby Tuck who plays the baddie is effin hawt! He's soo charming and looks much better as he ages!
Man, I wished the lakorn with and Es and Cee had gotten subbed. It looked like a good action one, which I rarely get to watch because they're never subbed lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ep 1---- 3.8 (Bangkok: 6.0)
Ep 2---- 4.0 (Bangkok: 5.1)

Rating increased...so far so good :clap:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpmDpTAn6h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=id5q46szv3xl
OMG this is amazing!!!!!!! I swear even the current prime lakorns aren’t getting 4s lol Ahaha

This is too cute! Must be the BPS drive, but if it’s the BPS drive then how come KSTD is so low lolol :p

It must be because of the star power of PrangJan and their chemistry :D hehe

Anyhow~~ can’t wait for ep3 lol Prang posted a spoiler pic of PJ hiding with tree branches lol that dork!! Ahaha he’s too funny!! Lol :p always stalking her.... lol

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG this is amazing!!!!!!! I swear even the current prime lakorns aren’t getting 4s lol Ahaha

This is too cute! Must be the BPS drive, but if it’s the BPS drive then how come KSTD is so low lolol :p

It must be because of the star power of PrangJan and their chemistry :D hehe

Anyhow~~ can’t wait for ep3 lol Prang posted a spoiler pic of PJ hiding with tree branches lol that dork!! Ahaha he’s too funny!! Lol :p always stalking her.... lol
Hahaha. Have you seen KSTD?! Go watch it and you'll understand why its ratings barely hit 3. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ooo. A makes his appearance. He's so short though. Haha. Man I wish he'd play the good guy for once.