❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I wish they'd chosen someone else for this. Nadech doesn't suit this role. I know he has a lot of fans here but as an actor he hasn't got the range necessary to the role justice.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wish they'd chosen someone else for this. Nadech doesn't suit this role. I know he has a lot of fans here but as an actor he hasn't got the range necessary to the role justice.
I’m not the biggest fan of nadech, but I think he’s one of the better actors at Ch3. Plus his looks suit the role as well. I can’t really think of anyone else who could’ve played this role. Who would you have liked?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Since this is channel 3 and such a big remake, I think Na is considered from the get go. Channel 3 doesn't have a whole lot of season actors to take on this role. And Na will be fine. Teaser finally coming out. My goodness, I don't think it would ever :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They look cute together. I don’t see what the issue is :celebrate16: This couple looks fresh. As long as I get to see Nadech with new people, I’ll be happy ;)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 can't hide this one no more lol

Rehearsals. This song sucks lol
http://instagr.am/p/ByhDIHMDwHJ/
Fin if you can hahahahah

http://instagr.am/p/ByhEHQxh1RU/
I like the chorus so far and I want to hear the entire song , but I like anything Nadech sings :celebrate16:. I hope the actual showcase is better than this practice because Matt looks like she doesn’t want to be here - just standing stiff like she’s drugged up. She rather be at Khao Yai haha? Can’t blame her though, I rather travel than work too.

Well I am excited for this lakorn and don’t care what people say about his hair, but he looks good :love:
http://instagr.am/p/ByhAgJchOVq/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like the chorus so far and I want to hear the entire song , but I like anything Nadech sings :celebrate16:. I hope the actual showcase is better than this practice because Matt looks like she doesn’t want to be here - just standing stiff like she’s drugged up. She rather be at Khao Yai haha? Can’t blame her though, I rather travel than work too.

Well I am excited for this lakorn and don’t care what people say about his hair, but he looks good :love:
:p

No... I don't wanna hear that song throughout the series... boring. But I think the other one by Rose will be just as lame... that Korean series sound...

The hair isn't' that bad not great but not like Louis in BPSW LOL why people talking shit about his hair when he has that face?! No one in Thailand really complains about his hair btw coz it's NADECH. Everyone wants Nadech no matter how much you lie ahahahhahahahaha

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton

I'd try to love that song because it's nadech.... tho my first time listening to it, it had the Matt visual with it... hopefully I'll grow to love the song as it airs or i'll improve on ignoring the visuals :celebrate16:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
จ้าาาาาาาาาาาาาาา or what is the lead's tagline in here? Wasn't it "sorry?"
http://instagr.am/p/ByhE60FlB1Q/
CSY's favorite's quote was "Oops Sorry". As for Matt, it should be "Kau Taud Jaaaaaaaaaa". Did Matt do it on purpose?! Such a coincidence loool. You know what, I think Matt will nail the bipolar behavior of Fallada :fighting12: coz it's not acting, it's natural HAHAHA

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd try to love that song because it's nadech.... tho my first time listening to it, it had the Matt visual with it... hopefully I'll grow to love the song as it airs or i'll improve on ignoring the visuals :celebrate16:
Oh you too? Welcome to the thread. I think I might like it eventually when I see the lakorn and when it’s used for the scenes. Now I am curious about the other OST.

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
Oh you too? Welcome to the thread. I think I might like it eventually when I see the lakorn and when it’s used for the scenes. Now I am curious about the other OST.
oh yeahh... i forgot to say hello here... "Oops Sorry!" >< thanks for the welcome :);)

Just that i've been reading up threads here silently... decided to join in today to join in the fun here... since everybody is so excited to see nadech with other actresses... i should be too :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

:p

No... I don't wanna hear that song throughout the series... boring. But I think the other one by Rose will be just as lame... that Korean series sound...

The hair isn't' that bad not great but not like Louis in BPSW LOL why people talking shit about his hair when he has that face?! No one in Thailand really complains about his hair btw coz it's NADECH. Everyone wants Nadech no matter how much you lie ahahahhahahahaha
Matt is in Khao Yai for sure. She works hard to be Mrs Bonanza, maybe Songkran will let her deal with his zoo. He used to promote it a lot like it's one of the highlight of his resort lol. He loves his animals, don't try to talk shit about them, he's the only one who can do so! That's why he loves talking about Matt like she's A PORK! So romantic looool. Cheong Song Yi's thai version is not flawless but piggy according to the one who knows her the best.

MLFAS is trending right now and the Perd Kong Vic has not begun yet haha. Big congrats to NFC coz hey not lying, Matt has no thai fans lool. But you know what is unbelievable? After being MIA since her Jaaa interview, all the efforts of Matt and Broadcast/khun Nong could be ruined because of the one and only one SONGKRAN! Man has decided to be active again in posting official pics with Matt justg before the Perd Kong Vic and 1st teaser of MLFAS haha. Such a coincidence!!! And like usual, he treats her like a PORK! He has a beastly love towards Matt lool. Daradaily judged it bad that's why Matt is blurred lol

http://instagr.am/p/ByhO0ifBmXy/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
CSY's favorite's quote was "Oops Sorry". As for Matt, it should be "Kau Taud Jaaaaaaaaaa". Did Matt do it on purpose?! Such a coincidence loool. You know what, I think Matt will nail the bipolar behavior of Fallada :fighting12: coz it's not acting, it's natural HAHAHA

View attachment 36305

The parallels is..... I don't know you've got me speechless :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: wish someone else was lol BUT it's alright. I would love to see all the hate turn into pure adoration becuase that's' what hit lakorns can do sometimes, turn nothing into something or at least their fans can try to fake hype... it would truly be a miracle and I would just laugh at it coz you cannot write this lol I'm pretty sure the series will be fine it was almost a year ago we didn't wait for this long at all lol January to June same shit lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
oh yeahh... i forgot to say hello here... "Oops Sorry!" >< thanks for the welcome :);)

Just that i've been reading up threads here silently... decided to join in today to join in the fun here... since everybody is so excited to see nadech with other actresses... i should be too :)
Welcome to DA CLUB! I don't know if people are that excited to see Nadech with another actress beside the hit girl of Thailand but as for Matt, the excitment seems soooooooo LOW :nut:.Don't be surprise if today or when MLFAS will be on air, you will get to see a lots of strawberries or rhinoceros emojis, this is how thai people call Matt, E straw or E Raddd haha.

Haha, despite of the hates coming for nang ek, good luck to MLFAS! It's time for Matt to try to not stay in the shadow 4ever, the spot she got during all her career. But anyways, I expect MLFAS to do better than her last lakorn with Kai Warayuth, the lowest ch3 primetime lakorn maybe in their history? SU SU NA JAAAA!!!

"This nang ek is the only one that most of society will hate her forever"