❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I almost forgot about this. Matt looks as big as Na in her heels. But lol at Na's face.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
I like Matt’s outfit here! It makes her very slim and nice looking!
She still looks as big as him. I think Nadech should pair up with small actresses like Taew or Mew. Matt or even Yaya looks too big/tall for me. Thai showbiz seems to have so many tall actresses. They are all like 1m7 tall.

Anyway, hope this one come out fast. I just can't wait, and have nothing to watch atm.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
She still looks as big as him. I think Nadech should pair up with small actresses like Taew or Mew. Matt or even Yaya looks too big/tall for me. Thai showbiz seems to have so many tall actresses. They are all like 1m7 tall.

Anyway, hope this one come out fast. I just can't wait, and have nothing to watch atm.
This is a little off-topic but been troubling me.
I think maybe tall and short / big - slender make for some nice visuals, but chemistry can exist between physically dissimilar individuals. Women don't have to whittle themselves to a tiny size for them to look believable as objects of affection. It's the praek's job to look at the n'ek like she is the only person on the planet.;)

Can Nadech do it .... I think he can show love but flounders at showing that edgy, breathless emotion that is between love and attraction. I am really interested in seeing if he pulls it off!
I may be talking out of my hat, but I think the public is really so selective in who it will forgive for what. Matt it has decided it won't forgive, even though there are nastier people walking around. Come on, let us see this!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If this lakorn doesn't air around December might as well shelve it lol. The excitement level starts so high from guessing the n'ek to barely existing now. Matt oh Matt, you crazy girl. She's too busy traveling to care it seemed. Some of the places look cool though, I love to travel myself so I am always fascinated by people that travel the world and post pictures of places I have never been.