❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She looks really tall lol

IMG_20181122_233048.JPG

I really love the cinematography. :icon12: I saw some bts pics of Nadech wherein his hair was styled well (a little wavy) and he looks good in it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...I am a Texan and I act that way. I am not a cold weather person. When it's in the 60s outside, I have my heater inside the house to 74 lol. There is this meme that says, it's 60 degree outside and Texas is closed trying to find out coats (something like that)
Come to England please :fighting3: you will never leave the house:pancarta:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That was May a couple of years ago. I didn't know you were in London or else would have met up with you. I have the best Iranian/Turkish food there. The lamb kabob was amazing.
Next time you come here let me know :-D gotta taste that Turkish/Iranian food as well

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Next time you come here let me know :-D gotta taste that Turkish/Iranian food as well
You haven't had them over there yet. Where we first stay at it was every where. Their rice is so delicious...it's like this long grain rice with almonds and slight vermicelli and sometimes with a little almond. And they gave you so much.

Honestly, London isn't my favorite place. It was a lot more congested than I thought. I favored Rome more. Pompeii and Old Rome were more interesting to me.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You haven't had them over there yet. Where we first stay at it was every where. Their rice is so delicious...it's like this long grain rice with almonds and slight vermicelli and sometimes with a little almond. And they gave you so much.

Honestly, London isn't my favorite place. It was a lot more congested than I thought. I favored Rome more. Pompeii and Old Rome were more interesting to me.
Not yet I mostly eat Italian, Indian, Chinese, African food. Do you remember where exactly in London you stayed please ? Thank you :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Iranian and Afghan food is very good! The rice is the best! There’s more than one type of rice for you guys to try :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not yet I mostly eat Italian, Indian, Chinese, African food. Do you remember where exactly in London you stayed please ? Thank you :)
The Royal Horseguards...I did like the dim sum too though. But it was a bit expensive lol. I am used to eating a lot here in the states and cost less than $100. Dim Sum over there is like a tasting test cause $100 doesn't fill you up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Iranian and Afghan food is very good! The rice is the best! There’s more than one type of rice for you guys to try :)
I wonder if a lakorn was ever shot in London? Perhaps, it has but never quite pay attention. The Eye of London is neat. I think I have had 2 types. But I like the long grain one with little vermicelli.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The Royal Horseguards...I did like the dim sum too though. But it was a bit expensive lol. I am used to eating a lot here in the states and cost less than $100. Dim Sum over there is like a tasting test cause $100 doesn't fill you up.
Lool ! Thank you :). Might drop over there one day

Ele

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29836
(Broadcast Thai IG)

Nadech-Matt
View attachment 29835
View attachment 29839 View attachment 29840
View attachment 29837 View attachment 29838

Eye's wardrobes are always pretty!:crybaby2:
View attachment 29841

(credit to the rightful owners)

BTS clip (too short, not a spoiler) of Matt in harness. They're filming one of the best scenes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqucctcgT0d
Matt looks so beautiful in white dress . Matt and Na both has beautiful dimples,