❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The dress look nice but the color blends in with her pale skin. Lol
The dress looks like its color is fading lol

~~

Does anyone know who styled the girls in the Cupids series? That one was produced by Broadcast Thai too, right?

I liked some of their wardrobes and styling, particularly Chom's.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is lucky she has this lakorn going on and the channel seemed to be team Matt or else she would royally screw herself up for a guy. Amidst all this scandal and they are considering her for a role with Pope which is their "it" guy at the moment means they still believe in her if nothing else as an actress. Because no way would they even throw her name out there if they don't believe in her or support her to a certain extent.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, forgot, Na looks young and good in the white outfit even with the hair lol. Matt looks young as well...she does look so prettier as she got older.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt is lucky she has this lakorn going on and the channel seemed to be team Matt or else she would royally screw herself up for a guy. Amidst all this scandal and they are considering her for a role with Pope which is their "it" guy at the moment means they still believe in her if nothing else as an actress. Because no way would they even throw her name out there if they don't believe in her or support her to a certain extent.
Thats cus she told them ahead of time. I wonder if they told her to end it with him, would she?