❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't want to read that's why! Haha. I went back and I couldn't find the start so I gave up. Oh well. I like her for her talent. As long as she isn't a criminal, home wrecker or cheater all is good.

Why is she getting so much backlash though? Just because he's Aff's ex?? I feel like he should be the one getting the backlash. If they're Aff's true fans they shouldn't be too protective of SK. They should be thankful he's out of her life. And if they're SK fans hating on Matt, I can't believe he actually has fans. Haha. And if they're Matt fans disappointed in Matt. . . they are not true Matt fans. Humph. Hang in there Matt. Be the strong girl we know you are!
Lol they are accusing her of being a homewrecker and a cheater. Because SK and Aff were still legally married and have a child together people deeply believed that they would had eventually gotten back together. To them it didn't matter that its been 2 years and Aff kept saying she's been waiting for the divorce for just that long. If Aff wasn't so prim and proper, she would had sued him for a divorce a long time ago. Theres also a lot who think she cheated because of this still confusing timeline.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol they are accusing her of being a homewrecker and a cheater. Because SK and Aff were still legally married and have a child together people deeply believed that they would had eventually gotten back together. To them it didn't matter that its been 2 years and Aff kept saying she's been waiting for the divorce for just that long. If Aff wasn't so prim and proper, she would had sued him for a divorce a long time ago. Theres also a lot who think she cheated because of this still confusing timeline.
I see. It is quite confusing. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

vivienne

sarNie Egg
IG update from gggubgib36:
(she disabled the comments on that pic with Matt lol)
View attachment 28298
View attachment 28301

More Nadech + Paopao:
View attachment 28304 View attachment 28306
View attachment 28307 View attachment 28308 View attachment 28309

broadcastthaitv:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqCTGSQhgOK
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqChOXYBgXL

Khun Nong inspired look :risas3:
View attachment 28320 View attachment 28321
Did she say in her caption that it's gonna air on March 2019?
http://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8_B2ZAb5N
Her smile is refreshing. :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 - Girl! Your siggie is hitting me in the feels :sad6:

I love nadech but while looking at some behind the scene pics, he just doesn’t match DMJ’s style. DMJ looks cool nadech looks kinda dumb with his dead face and hair. Idk maybe he’ll look better in the drama. But damnnn they couldn’ve styled his hair up, like who cares if dmj had that hair. I would love if they had some scenes of Na be more smiley than in the original, i wanna see his dimples!
I'm hoping by the second half of the show we'll see his dimples more, it'd be a waste if we don't. Don't get me started on the styling for this drama, at this point I just want it to complete filming without anymore hitches lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Now the media turns to Nadech for some Matt sugar lol :p this clip made me adore Nadech more and more. He’s such a fair and really thoughtful person in the sense that he’s very neutral about everything. They mostly ask about the Matt/SK and the postponement of this lakorn, and whether Matt was the reason for its delay. He said, no, impossible. He and Matt are still friendly and “hey-ha” on the set. They just filmed this morning. He thinks filming should wrap up in January, but other editing and cgi will take longer to edit. He was asked about the people against Matt, who’s threatened to not watch this lakorn. He said, “they’re probably just the haters. The “nak-laeng” keyboard aka (keyboard thugs) that just type whatever they want.” LOL. You guys just need to go listen to him. Lol. Ahahhaha starts at 3:10 mark, when he starts saying “keyboard thugs” lol ahahahah but otherwise everything is still running smoothly and the team is running smoothly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Now the media turns to Nadech for some Matt sugar lol :p this clip made me adore Nadech more and more. He’s such a fair and really thoughtful person in the sense that he’s very neutral about everything. They mostly ask about the Matt/SK and the postponement of this lakorn, and whether Matt was the reason for its delay. He said, no, impossible. He and Matt are still friendly and “hey-ha” on the set. They just filmed this morning. He thinks filming should wrap up in January, but other editing and cgi will take longer to edit. He was asked about the people against Matt, who’s threatened to not watch this lakorn. He said, “they’re probably just the haters. The “nak-laeng” keyboard aka (keyboard thugs) that just type whatever they want.” LOL. You guys just need to go listen to him. Lol. Ahahhaha starts at 3:10 mark, when he starts saying “keyboard thugs” lol ahahahah but otherwise everything is still running smoothly and the team is running smoothly.

I bet if he could roll his eyes he would lol. Those keyboard bullies lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 - Girl! Your siggie is hitting me in the feels :sad6:
[OT] Let's drown in all these feels! :crybaby2::yawn: (I actually edited about 30 GM photos but couldn't use them all lol)

Broadcast did the same thing for BPS, BPS was originally scheduled for January but delayed because of cgi and editing even the same thing happened LR because of china bought copyright and had to edit again and more lakors.
Why everyone acting like delaying a lakorn a surprising thing lol.
Because it's Matt lol glad her role here is likable. Imagine if this is like FLF and it's gonna be aired soon lol

I like how Nadech was straight to the point. :p Our pranangs don't care. lol nvm those "keyboard thugs"

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol GG updating the picture with Matt on the set must be upsetting a lot of people who kept spreading the rumors that the lakorn was cancelled. Now the new rumor is that if it wasnt for Nadech, it would be cancelled but he's the most important and Matt should thank her lucky stars. I love people :pancarta:

And yes p'Moo Pimpaka said March of next year
Well that makes sense, a lot of his other lakorns should’ve been cancelled too.

Haha Nadech so funny but i mean like Nadech says, if you don’t like it, don’t watch

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Wow I had a chance to revisit the link n goodness 1.7k comments sounding angry at the “keyboard thug” word you guys!! Lolol :risas3::risas3: thai fans are angry at Na for calling them keyboard thugs lol :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow I had a chance to revisit the link n goodness 1.7k comments sounding angry at the “keyboard thug” word you guys!! Lolol :risas3::risas3: thai fans are angry at Na for calling them keyboard thugs lol :facepalm:
Hahaha omg poor Na. Even he is not safe from them. He's been calling those who post negative things keyboard thugs for a long time though, everyone has.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm sure these "keyboard thugs" will only be mad for the time being lol. Anyone with a bit of clarity and common sense can tell the reaction to everything (now including Na's comment) is all OTT, if these thugs are going this hard with celebs then they better be going hard with the things that really matter e.g. corruption, exploitation, trafficking etc.