❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love nadech but while looking at some behind the scene pics, he just doesn’t match DMJ’s style. DMJ looks cool nadech looks kinda dumb with his dead face and hair. Idk maybe he’ll look better in the drama. But damnnn they couldn’ve styled his hair up, like who cares if dmj had that hair. I would love if they had some scenes of Na be more smiley than in the original, i wanna see his dimples!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm LMH’s hair didn’t bother me as much lol aha at first I did go WTF, but then I saw his face and then I smiled!! Lmbo!! But I couldn’t get into the n’ek omg she’s horrible :( sorry. Worst looking Korean girl. I wonder if Koreans hate her for being lucky to pair with LMH. I didn’t follow. Couldn’t really get into the K version, cuz I was all about HUA JE LEI! My #1 Chinese babe!! Lmfao!!!!! :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I love nadech but while looking at some behind the scene pics, he just doesn’t match DMJ’s style. DMJ looks cool nadech looks kinda dumb with his dead face and hair. Idk maybe he’ll look better in the drama. But damnnn they couldn’ve styled his hair up, like who cares if dmj had that hair. I would love if they had some scenes of Na be more smiley than in the original, i wanna see his dimples!
He has dead face in that scene with gubgib. His suit looks big on him too, tho they fit. Idk can't explain lol the suits in here aren't as good as what he wears in events.

And maybe he has a long face that's why that wig/fake bangs doesn't look that good on him.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol. Dang girl this is a bold comment! Haha. I sure hope the hair is more appealing on screen.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's a tall order to have this cancel. They got too much invested to listen to a bunch of nonsense people. People that wanted it cancel probably watch it anyway just to be apart of something so they can whine. It's a win win for the channel.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol GG updating the picture with Matt on the set must be upsetting a lot of people who kept spreading the rumors that the lakorn was cancelled. Now the new rumor is that if it wasnt for Nadech, it would be cancelled but he's the most important and Matt should thank her lucky stars. I love people :pancarta:

And yes p'Moo Pimpaka said March of next year

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just read the past 20 pages of the Various ET News thread and you will find out everything lol and yep it’s true!
I don't want to read that's why! Haha. I went back and I couldn't find the start so I gave up. Oh well. I like her for her talent. As long as she isn't a criminal, home wrecker or cheater all is good.

Why is she getting so much backlash though? Just because he's Aff's ex?? I feel like he should be the one getting the backlash. If they're Aff's true fans they shouldn't be too protective of SK. They should be thankful he's out of her life. And if they're SK fans hating on Matt, I can't believe he actually has fans. Haha. And if they're Matt fans disappointed in Matt. . . they are not true Matt fans. Humph. Hang in there Matt. Be the strong girl we know you are!