❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You never know though. I’ve seen plenty of people lose lots of popularity just because they took too long to come out with a new project. In Na’s case I worry because he seems to be at a stand still in his career. His popularity doesn’t seem to be growing as much while Yaya’s is still continuing to grow a lot. And like you said, his koojin is popular. Na on his own isn’t that big tbh. He can’t depend on Yaya to be there with him all the time. She has her own wants and needs and right now they may be similar to his but what if in the future that changes and she wants to do other things?
In this industry, fame doesn’t last long. When there’s new and hot talents comes out, the old ones will be less popular unless you have some big scandal. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol some djs and celebs are saying that they should hurry up and air cus they believe that the rating should peak. They said Thai people who claim to boycott would watch to find something to bash. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In this industry, fame doesn’t last long. When there’s new and hot talents comes out, the old ones will be less popular unless you have some big scandal. Lol
Yep so that’s why if this gets canceled, it might be problematic for nadech! Someone could steal his crown if he doesn’t have anything to air for like 2 years

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Didn’t they do that already when they were promoting nakee 2? I remember there being so much news about them where they basically confirmed their relationship
Did they verbally confirmed it? I thought it was just pictures of their vacation. Lol i only hear their news while waiting for other news. Well if they did then maybe an engagement? Lol. I seriously think Nadech will be fine and will be for another 5 Years at least.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did they verbally confirmed it? I thought it was just pictures of their vacation. Lol i only hear their news while waiting for other news. Well if they did then maybe an engagement? Lol. I seriously think Nadech will be fine and will be for another 5 Years at least.
Lol. Same, Nadech will be fine. He’ll have some news with Yaya again just to put him back on the spotlight if he has no lakorn in the next two years.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Another news and series of events, Nadech will be fine. But this lakorn would be a great opportunity for him. People are looking forward to see him in such a big project with another nang ek. He could prove that he could have great chemistry with another girl aside from Yaya. Acting wise, this will also help people see him grow more. But nevertheless, he will be fine.

As for Matt, she has more to lose, career wise (as an actress). It feels like forever since she was filming her last lakorn. She is so underrated. This will be her biggest project to date, and she was even paired with a very popular pra ek of this generation. This year, she also has been getting events and ad deals left and right. She could gain more fans after this (but then the scandal came and she got haters/bashers lol)

But if the rights for this will be sold to China, how can this be cancelled? It's gonna be a loss for ch3. For broadcast thai, after BPS, this could be a hit too (if executed well). They invested in here too. From buying the rights to all the production cost.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol some djs and celebs are saying that they should hurry up and air cus they believe that the rating should peak. They said Thai people who claim to boycott would watch to find something to bash. Lol
That's what I have been saying all along. Thai viewers may think they hate her and wants her to fail...but misery loves company so they gonna watch just to complain about a girl they don't like not realizing they are doing the opposite...helping her out lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That's what I have been saying all along. Thai viewers may think they hate her and wants her to fail...but misery loves company so they gonna watch just to complain about a girl they don't like not realizing they are doing the opposite...helping her out lol
Her IG followers even increased lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Just quote replying to myself because I just read of the possibility of this cancelling. I don't think it will be but still, if this drama ends up being collateral damage over something Matt could've easily had prevented if she'd used her head then I will be Hulk levels mad lol.
This drama better not be cancelled becasue of some guy named songkran...