❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So what will China censor in this drama? Why would ch? Have to censor when it’s air in Thailand? Can’t it be different?

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
Not much hope left for this now that all the rights go to China. They ruined LR completely. Anne team were force to chopped off a good chuck of LR which totally affected the flow of the story. China are so ridiculous with their censors too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what other lakorns are part of the package aold to China. Anne said there were severals, just that LR was the first one to go.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't see why they can't just edit one for China and air whatever they want in Thailand. Two fanbases that like different things.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Not much hope left for this now that all the rights go to China. They ruined LR completely. Anne team were force to chopped off a good chuck of LR which totally affected the flow of the story. China are so ridiculous with their censors too.
It should be the chinese channel that's finding the drama with the appropriate content to be aired and not those which needs to be censored just to fit for them.

I don't see why they can't just edit one for China and air whatever they want in Thailand. Two fanbases that like different things.
This is a much better option. Which happened to the original. After it aired in Korea, they gave the rights to that chinese channel to edit it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Because then the Chinese citizens will be able to just watch the unedited version online. Ch3 most likely gets more money if they air the same edited lakorn in Thailand at the same time as in China.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'll be very honest here, I'll be really mad at Matt if her personal drama ends up impacting this project.
Just quote replying to myself because I just read of the possibility of this cancelling. I don't think it will be but still, if this drama ends up being collateral damage over something Matt could've easily had prevented if she'd used her head then I will be Hulk levels mad lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Just quote replying to myself because I just read of the possibility of this cancelling. I don't think it will be but still, if this drama ends up being collateral damage over something Matt could've easily had prevented if she'd used her head then I will be Hulk levels mad lol.
I don’t understand. Why might it be cancelled? Because of Matt’s scandal? Really? This is really something if it’s true! :mad:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don’t understand. Why might it be cancelled? Because of Matt’s scandal? Really? This is really something if it’s true! :mad:
I just read in the new thread that someone claimed it will be or is cancelled due to the backlash with Matt's scandal. It doesn't make sense considering they only have around a months worth of filming left then CGI. I just think Ch3 will delay airing it til mid to late next year but who knows what will happen. Too much money riding on this project to simply just cancel it out over something stupid.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I doubt it this will get canceled because so much time and more importantly money went into this. If anything, I feel like Ch3 is happy with this scandal cause more people will watch this now just to curse Matt lol

If this does get canceled though, I would be so upset with Matt! Not because she is ruining her own career but because she wasted Nadech’s precious time. He is the #1 p’ek at Ch3 and time is very important for him! He has absolutely nothing else lined up and he isn’t even rumored to be casted in anything which is worse! So it’s not like Ch3 can just air another one of his new lakorns! That could be a big hit to Na’s career and I would be very angry with Matt if Nadechs career took a hit because of her problems

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I doubt it this will get canceled because so much time and more importantly money went into this. If anything, I feel like Ch3 is happy with this scandal cause more people will watch this now just to curse Matt lol

If this does get canceled though, I would be so upset with Matt! Not because she is ruining her own career but because she wasted Nadech’s precious time. He is the #1 p’ek at Ch3 and time is very important for him! He has absolutely nothing else lined up and he isn’t even rumored to be casted in anything which is worse! So it’s not like Ch3 can just air another one of his new lakorns! That could be a big hit to Na’s career and I would be very angry with Matt if Nadechs career took a hit because of her problems
Lol Nadech will be fine. I mean he has his koojin who together I heard is the sole reason why Nakee 2 is so successful and heading toward 1000 million.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol Nadech will be fine. I mean he has his koojin who together is the sole reason why Nakee 2 is so successful and heading toward 1000 million.
You never know though. I’ve seen plenty of people lose lots of popularity just because they took too long to come out with a new project. In Na’s case I worry because he seems to be at a stand still in his career. His popularity doesn’t seem to be growing as much while Yaya’s is still continuing to grow a lot. And like you said, his koojin is popular. Na on his own isn’t that big tbh. He can’t depend on Yaya to be there with him all the time. She has her own wants and needs and right now they may be similar to his but what if in the future that changes and she wants to do other things?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did they already sold the rights to China? If so, it doesn’t make sense to cancel it. I’m look forward to see Matt... maybe last acting in here. Cus Matt doesn’t have any lakorns lineup.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did they already sold the rights to China? If so, it doesn’t make sense to cancel it. I’m look forward to see Matt... maybe last acting in here. Cus Matt doesn’t have any lakorns lineup.
Yeah the main reason this won’t get canceled is because they already sold the rights to China. I hope she still continues to act but based on her interview she seems so done with it. I would be so sad if she just left like that