❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The backlash is very bad for Matt right now. There are also many comments asking for Matt to be replace in this lakorn. Yikes.
Yeah right lol they are almost done with this lakorn. There is no way they would pull her out after wasting all that money.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's my most fave girl but I'm very disappointed right now. Nothing looks exciting anymore at this moment.

How ironic that she's experiencing the hate her role here would also have. Like, being insulted and bombarded with hateful comments on social media.
Omg is that what happens in this lakorn? Wow that’s so weird! I hope to god that this lakorn doesn’t get delayed or anything because of the backlash

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The backslash is getting so bad, idk, they might pull her out. We’ll see after her presscon.
That would be crazy for them to do that. Unnecessary expenses and they should be done filming by December.

I don't post too much in here, but when I did, it's to compliment and praise the pra'nangs of their acting abilities and very good looks. In the past, I had joking “hope” she and her bf broke up so she can date someone more handsome (ugh Songkran is so not attractive), but I figured that 14y relationship was solid. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and can't wait for November 7th to find out what she’ll say.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Same girl! I’m quite irritated with her right now lol
I can't help but think this girl is ruining something wonderful and new opportunities in her career (and maybe life) for an unworthy thing called Songkran and it is too bad for her and shows she aint as smart as I thought she was. Sk is on a pattern with those daras and sure doesn't want us to forget about him

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
Yeh its unrealistic to replace her now when it’s almost complete. They might delay and let the scandal blow over first. I hope they will at least finish filming first so Nadech can pick up a new project. He got nothing lining up after this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeh its unrealistic to replace her now when it’s almost complete. They might delay and let the scandal blow over first. I hope they will at least finish filming first so Nadech can pick up a new project. He got nothing lining up after this.
I agree with this. Broadcast and the channel wont pull her out. Eapecially with p'Mai poating pictures on his ig, thats like him publicly supporting her AND the channel is rerunning her lakorn. Definitely their way of supporting her. The worse they'll probably do is wait for the news to die down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well no publicity is bad publicity in this business. Channel 3 should capitalize on this. Those that are against her will probably watch just to criticize her which will only help in the ratings. And then there are those that doesn't like her but begrudgingly will watch for Na. And there's the group that might hate her for her personal life but able to separate it from her work life. I would rush the lakorn lol. I guarantee it would be trending even if for the wrong reason and get people interested to see what is the fuss about.

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
View attachment 27946 View attachment 27947
Cr. To original owners
Nooo supposedly this is airing in China at the same time it airs in Thailand :( why oh why???
Whyyy is Ch3 planning to ruin another possible masterpiece for them, they already did once, can't they learn something from that but no all they want is just MONEY:mad:

Already they did bad with LR, when LR was airing it was a good exposure for them to get international but no just after selling the copyrights they don't even appreciate or care about the support from fans the lakorn gets from there, they are just like "all we wanted was money which we got so get away we don't care" :BangHead:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Whyyy is Ch3 planning to ruin another possible masterpiece for them, they already did once, can't they learn something from that but no all they want is just MONEY:mad:

Already they did bad with LR, when LR was airing it was a good exposure for them to get international but no just after selling the copyrights they don't even appreciate or care about the support from fans the lakorn gets from there, they are just like "all we wanted was money which we got so get away we don't care" :BangHead:
China is gonna ruin this lakorn with all of their censorship bullcrap ughhh I’m mad :mad:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Stupid, why would they do such a thing. China going to ruin this lakorn and all enjoyment will come from us complaining it's a piece of trash. Oh, man, now I am afraid to watch it.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If you're going to sell it to China, why don't the creators of said drama make one that won't require things to be cut? Am I making any sense? lol.
As I was reminded here MLFTS was heavily edited/censored in China due to the time travel/alien aspect of the show, how are they going to keep that in the show if they're going to be forced to cut it?. I'm confused as to how they'll be keep everything intact if they're planning to air it the same time as in China.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If you're going to sell it to China, why don't the creators of said drama make one that won't require things to be cut? Am I making any sense? lol.
As I was reminded here MLFTS was heavily edited/censored in China due to the time travel/alien aspect of the show, how are they going to keep that in the show if they're going to be forced to cut it?. I'm confused as to how they'll be keep everything intact if they're planning to air it the same time as in China.
I’m not sure but Ch3 better NOT mess this up or I’m gonna turn into the hulk!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Precisely my thoughts. But oh well leads became so popular in China, despite of the heavy editing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The producer said this will be delayed and will not air beginning of the year.

They cannot get done filming by December because it’s holiday and hard to get queues.

They also need another three months after done filming to do more editing in order to air at the same time in China.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Stupid, why would they do such a thing. China going to ruin this lakorn and all enjoyment will come from us complaining it's a piece of trash. Oh, man, now I am afraid to watch it.
Does china have the power to do that ? How ? I need explanation because I am a lil lost here. Thank you

Last edited: