❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She looks beautiful and breathtaking in this ad! Wow. Finally she’s getting more and more ad deals!! I just saw she’s been promoted to the new Skin7 presenter too! Yes girl!! Make 2019 your year and hit if off with a BANG like MLFTS!!!! Whoot!!!!!!:clap::clap::icon12::cheer:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you guys seen Matt's latest ad? This is the vibe/look I wanna see on MLFTS. She was so gorgeous!

View attachment 27626
View attachment 27628
View attachment 27629

They sure did show her curves in those wardrobes.
View attachment 27627
View attachment 27631
View attachment 27632

MLFTS stylist can't relate. She is freaking one of the curviest bodies in the industry and the ad is respecting that with classy outfits. And look at her beautiful legs with the purple dress

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ugh when will filming be over??? Im getting tired of waiting! How much did Na say they filmed already?

And omg Matt lookes beautiful in the new ad! Get it girl!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks great in all those outfits in the ad! She has a nice butt shape, but if she workout on that area more, she’ll look even better. That condominiums look very luxurious! I would like to stay there. Haha

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I hope these "winter clothes" they put on Matt were only for indoor scenes.

In PH version, viewers were commenting why the p'ek had to wear coats like Soohyun, when it's clearly sooooo hot. The n'ek wasn't styled well too, everything was so simple. But Matt here is, most of the time, overdressed. lol

The last pic tho. :thumbup: Nadech's hair looks better now.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m so interested in this now hehe.

~~

Is Eye a model in here too?? Eyes style so far is like on point! I hope her style doesn’t overshadow Matt!! Goodness, it’s Matt whom we want to glow na ja.^^

Each time I see this drama outfits I am like : This is f.cking Thailand and no f.cking korea.
Eye looking great behind
They can dress thick outfit but don’t give them dirty fashion low budget looks that’s all. Don’t need no oversized jacket either. :(

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’m so interested in this now hehe.

~~

Is Eye a model in here too?? Eyes style so far is like on point! I hope her style doesn’t overshadow Matt!! Goodness, it’s Matt whom we want to glow na ja.^^

They can dress thick outfit but don’t give them dirty fashion low budget looks that’s all. Don’t need no oversized jacket either. :(
Eye is Matt's friend and they're both celebs. While Matt is the nation's goddess, Eye on the other hand is just a supporting actress. When Matt encountered a huge scandal and received so much hate, Eye got to shine and receive nang ek offers.

But since the beginning, her outfits were better than Matt's lol

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech looks like he's channeling the right emotions in the middle row pictures hope he's decent in motion. The man is handsome in his still pictures but not as charming to me in motion, strange. Still have to see him deliver on that exceptional one-in-a-generation acting talent everyone says he has.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and Nadech's ch3 calendar shoot bts vid with James Ma:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BpzQZEABxnC/

They're really more comfortable around each other now. Those skinships were no longer that awkward.
This is when you know the channel higher ups are starting to pay attention to you and are willing to promote you (wtf with Nadech outfit?). Like Girl if you have messed up with Songie I am afraid you are going "TS entertainment" (=wasting) with your career ! What a shame

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Same girl! I’m quite irritated with her right now lol
She's my most fave girl but I'm very disappointed right now. Nothing looks exciting anymore at this moment.

How ironic that she's experiencing the hate her role here would also have. Like, being insulted and bombarded with hateful comments on social media.