❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
K'Nong is going to remake this Korean drama in Thai. Nadech is going to be in here but n'ke is unconfirmed but fans are guessing it might be Yaya...But nothing is for sure who the n'ke is yet.

I will change the title thread when there confirm what the Thai title is but for know its the Korean English title for now.

Cr to: thaitv3drama

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh gosh, I hope it's not Yaya. I definitely wanna see NK reunite, since MY already did. If not then definitely Matt!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Are they being forreal??? They're remaking You Who Comes From the Star??? The drama that went viral in Asia. I don't know how I feel about this, but Nadech has a huge barrier to carry, and the same goes to the the chosen n'ek because Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun were amazing!

And please not Yaya again, like I think she sort of fit the role but if they want her here then they must chose another p'ek. They already have two unfinished lakorns currently filming. That is more than enough. No more for the time being please! I adore NY but too much already my loves!

I would love for a Nadech and Kim reunion, and I think Kim can make JJH's role work. Matt would be great too (actually Matt would be perfect!), but she's so tall, Nadech would look even shorter than he is with Yaya :lol: All the possible n'eks are so tall though. Only Kim would be able to pull off the high heels without overpowering Nadech in the height department. And this matters because JJH's character, Cheon Song Yi wears heels a lot in the drama :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Are they being forreal??? They're remaking You Who Comes From the Star??? The drama that went viral in Asia. I don't know how I feel about this, but Nadech has a huge barrier to carry, and the same goes to the the chosen n'ek because Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun were amazing!

And please not Yaya again, like I think she sort of fit the role but if they want her here then they must chose another p'ek. They already have two unfinished lakorns currently filming. That is more than enough. No more for the time being please! I adore NY but too much already my loves!

I would love for a Nadech and Kim reunion, and I think Kim can make JJH's role work. Matt would be great too (actually Matt would be perfect!), but she's so tall, Nadech would look even shorter than he is with Yaya :lol: All the possible n'eks are so tall though. Only Kim would be able to pull off the high heels without overpowering Nadech in the height department. And this matters because JJH's character, Cheon Song Yi wears heels a lot in the drama :lol:
LOL so much pressureee

EDIT
I'm actually never a fan of thai's remaking other asian dramas, but if it has Nadech.... I'm DOWN!
Except if N'ek is Yaya, sorry yadechers.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nooooo please nooooooooo absolutely i will be soooooooo sad if kim will be in here even if it is nadech cause that drama for me was soooo boring i couldn't even finish it i even felt is silly i'm not a fan of this kind of stories so i definitely will hope soooo hard that kim won't be here that's all i care for , pleaase pleaasee nooo pleaaassse :angel10: :confused::confused::confused: i'm for real gonna cry if kim will be in here

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Of all the Kdramas they choose this one?
Hopefully the nangek isn't Yaya even if I love them as a couple

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A remake of this drama??? It's such a big hit, it would be a pressure to carry KSH and JJH's roles. Here in the Philippines we have a remake too. If Nadech is the p'ek then as long as it is not Yaya then I'm in! They already have back to back lakorns and that is more than enough.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Yaya has the biggest chance of being in here since it's Nadech. But Khun Nong has been wanting to work with Kim since 2015 so it could be her too. I prefer a Kimbarry reunion in a slap-kiss but I won't complain if it's in this either.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nadech is confirmed? That post said the Thai title is Yai Tua Rai Gub Nai Taang Dao.

Hmm since it's Broadcast, maybe it'll be Namtarn. She is Broadcast's "daughter" but K'Nong also works with lots of other actresses too so...

I did like Nadech with Kim, Taew and Mew but since 80% of the time he's stuck with Yaya, the rare chance that he gets to branch out, I'd like him with someone totally new before repeating with those 3 since they already had a chance. There's plenty at Ch3 that he hasn't paired with like Mint, Margie, Matt and Namtarn etc. Then there's the freelancers like Mai and Baifern. My vote would be Baifern and Namtarn.

Wasn't there also a rumor that Pancake was going to do a project for K'Nong?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^Pancake would be unlikely since she already signed a contract with true4u.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Out of all the n'eks I am not sure of the most is Diana. The shoes might be too big for her to fill at this point. But even if that's the case I rather have her then him pairing with Yaya again. It would be an injustice to Na' s career and acting to keep on pairing with her. He has no room to grow if he doesn't act with others to prove himself.

Matt doesn't have any lakorn line up...the one with Andrew is done but I doubt it is going to be her. Nadech is small to begin with but next toMatt he'll come across like he would shrink even more.

Wonder why the four girls popped up...it would not surprised me if they give it to a newbie since they have so many out there waiting to debut. And I would not put it past channel 3 to troll the fans to just randomly throw someone out there.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I never watch this drama, but I heard it is so so popular! Based on what Kim has on her own late now, it should be her because I believe KF is more than half done, and she doesn't have anything line up, moreover there is a high chance of Kim and Nadech reunion because they were quite a popular couples and their Lakorn got Ging rating! Now I have to go and watch this drama and see if it's good!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
By the time they start filming this Kim and Nadech should both be available. Kom Faek is probably halfway done and Likit Ruk should wrap up filming by the end of the year also. So their schedules will be aligned.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol at the crazy fans on IG. Like what part do they not understand that Nadech will not be able to grow as an actor if he's kept being paired with Yaya especially that 90% of his lakorns are with her?!A certain fan on IG keep on insisting that it is CH3's opportunity to be more popular internationally especially if they plan NY to be here. Like when will Nadech be able to branch out with other actresses? There are still A LOT of actresses he hasn't worked with yet!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
nooooo please nooooooooo absolutely i will be soooooooo sad if kim will be in here even if it is nadech cause that drama for me was soooo boring i couldn't even finish it i even felt is silly i'm not a fan of this kind of stories so i definitely will hope soooo hard that kim won't be here that's all i care for , pleaase pleaasee nooo pleaaassse :angel10: :confused::confused::confused: i'm for real gonna cry if kim will be in here
There are still many actresses to choose from in CH3 especially those who haven't worked with Nadech yet so hopefully CH3 will give way But if it ends up being Kim then there's nothing we can do about it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ekkk....No yaya....come on ppl 2 lakorn is filming back to back. Hopefully P'kong pick another n;k. I never saw the korean version so I won't be so disappointed or compare if I watch