❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think when Matt comes back from Korea it will be Na turns to travel lol. The rate it is going we are crawling like a snail.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think they're shooting the episodes in outdoors first. Because if they'll continue this scene, Matt and Masu have to be in the condo, too.

Matt isn't so busy these days (as it seems), I hope they take advantage of that. Haha. This is the only lakorn she accepted at the moment, yet, the shooting is sooooooo slow.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Aside from scenes taken outdoors, Nadech also has scenes from the past so I think they aim to finish that first. And he has more individual scenes than Matt.

Matt has more scenes in her condo, by herself. lol and the other ones, with Nadech. I'm excited when they'll shoot the 15-second scene. And Matt's supposed-to-be car accident.:cheer:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Nadech is only having this hairstyle in MLFTS, right?

While he is shooting, Matt is in Korea liking his IG pic. :p

Matt is her student here but I guess they only shot the scenes wherein they haven't met yet.

Screenshot_20180319_124205.png

twister02

M♥K
View attachment 11858
(cr: verasalon)

- I'm going to be that annoying fan and say "Can Matt comeback now and start shooting" lol.

Yaaasss! Mai looks amazing with short hair, there's an added sophistication to her that wasn't there before.
So this is his look in DMJ (sorry can't remember the Thai name haha) lawyer days. Na looking cute and handsome in this than straight bangs.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I was low-key hoping someone would use her FLF scenes in a FMV, the prettiest she has looked in a lakorn in my eyes.
She's so fierce in FLF so maybe the most appropriate to use is the scenes from MKLFF.

The prettiest Matt for me were Kemmik & Yothaka. :) But my favorite is Leela (FLF), the most sophisticated Matt I've seen in a lakorn. Her best perf for me, too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She's so fierce in FLF so maybe the most appropriate to use is the scenes from MKLFF.

The prettiest Matt for me were Kemmik & Yothaka. :) But my favorite is Leela (FLF), the most sophisticated Matt I've seen in a lakorn. Her best perf for me, too.
I need to find time to watch FLF!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt slayed the black dress in FLF...and the calm beat down she gave the girl. She have some good looks in FLF but in here it probably will be better. I am excited about the fashion.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I need to find time to watch FLF!!
You haven't watched it yet? This is my fave lakorn of hers. She literally created a new person in Leela. Her facial expressions were different than what she usually did before. I love all her breaking-down scenes.

Matt slayed the black dress in FLF...and the calm beat down she gave the girl. She have some good looks in FLF but in here it probably will be better. I am excited about the fashion.
Most of her outfits in FLF were fitted and showed some of her skin, flaunting her small waist and fair skin. :) her clothes and make-up is what I also look forward to, in this remake. :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You haven't watched it yet? This is my fave lakorn of hers. She literally created a new person in Leela. Her facial expressions were different than what she usually did before. I love all her breaking-down scenes.

Most of her outfits in FLF were fitted and showed some of her skin, flaunting her small waist and fair skin. :) her clothes and make-up is what I also look forward to, in this remake. :)
Matt was great in FLF, but the male lead was not fit for the role. :aloofandbored:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I would've finished it if Rome didn't pull out. . .