❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
When PH did a remake of it, it was aired immediately. The actress even had to decline movie offers just to finish the drama.

Nadech's Crown Princess hasn't aired yet, too, right?
Channel 3 pre-produces their drama's (& I'm pretty sure the other channels do too, I may be wrong) and with this project in particular besides the shoot we also have to take into account the CGI work that will be needed for this as well.
Crown Princess keeps getting pushed back, I think it was supposed to air end of last year, beginning this year but plans kept changing. Now I think it's May ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt starts off hyper until she gets the vibe to calm down. She is ladylike to only Kong S. She just completely love him lol. But with everyone else she is very random and generally out there if not at times in her little world. Matt and Nadech will be fine but I don't think they will be close. She seemed so nonchalant with him at this point. They already established deeper friendhip with other people that I don't see it happening to them. Not saying it can't be done but at this point in their career and life I can only see them as acquaintances. She learned her lesson with Andrew, she probably will not fan girl over another celebrity...until Nine hahha

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt starts off hyper until she gets the vibe to calm down. She is ladylike to only Kong S. She just completely love him lol. But with everyone else she is very random and generally out there if not at times in her little world. Matt and Nadech will be fine but I don't think they will be close. She seemed so nonchalant with him at this point. They already established deeper friendhip with other people that I don't see it happening to them. Not saying it can't be done but at this point in their career and life I can only see them as acquaintances. She learned her lesson with Andrew, she probably will not fan girl over another celebrity...until Nine hahha
I think she is getting more mature as she ages. And honestly, her personality is unpredictable. Haha. She's sometimes playful and all giggly but becomes tamed and lady-like.

As for Nadech, I think they'll be just as professional as possible. They look like they'll get along well but not that close as she already is with Boy, Great, James, etc.

She has always been pampered during BTS by her co-stars.. Haha. I don't think Nadech would even be as caring and playful to her.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt visited Dongdaemun Design Plaza (in the original they filmed Cheon Song Yi's fake stunt sequence there.):
28752372_117319719107043_5534086998941237248_n.jpg
(cr: mattperanee)

1. Next time Matt goes to Korea, she needs to make Nadech tag along lol.
2. Say it again, I swear someone better create an opportunity for the two to do a photoshoot in S.K

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That’s one of my fav matt lakorns she so funny with film
I've never smiled and laughed this hard over a lakorn. Haha. She's the most scheming n'ek I've seen. Her face suits the role. Full of tricks. And she's
Matt visited Dongdaemun Design Plaza (in the original they filmed Cheon Song Yi's fake stunt sequence there.):
View attachment 11746
(cr: mattperanee)

1. Next time Matt goes to Korea, she needs to make Nadech tag along lol.
2. Say it again, I swear someone better create an opportunity for the two to do a photoshoot in S.K
Oh that's the place. I forgot about that. Since she got this role, she goes back to Korea. Haha. The first one, she used #CheonSongYiStyle in her IG story. :p

They should have the photoshoot for the official poster be done in SK. :love:

Or at least yeah, go with Nadech. lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think at the end of the day, everyone is reading too much into whether or not Nadech and Matt is friendly with one another.

Both are great actors, so I feel they'll be able to have good chemistry onscreen. Plus Nadech is goofy, and if Matt is comfy enough with you, she's just as goofy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never smiled and laughed this hard over a lakorn. Haha. She's the most scheming n'ek I've seen. Her face suits the role. Full of tricks. And she's

Oh that's the place. I forgot about that. Since she got this role, she goes back to Korea. Haha. The first one, she used #CheonSongYiStyle in her IG story. :p

They should have the photoshoot for the official poster be done in SK. :love:

Or at least yeah, go with Nadech. lol
That is why she has never come accross fake during her funny scenes. Others can look forced

Last edited:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
I think at the end of the day, everyone is reading too much into whether or not Nadech and Matt is friendly with one another.

Both are great actors, so I feel they'll be able to have good chemistry onscreen. Plus Nadech is goofy, and if Matt is comfy enough with you, she's just as goofy.
I know HAHAH and i feel like they will have great chemistry too because they fit the characters perfectly and even if they wont be close, at the end of the day, its still work no matter what LOL no hard feelings but anyways i feel like bot nadech and matt are goofy, theyll be fine w each other

twister02

M♥K
I think Nadech is just careful to not aggravate hardcore NY fans if he goes to be super friendly with Matt. He's keeping it on a professional level as much as he could however, I do feel like that he also wanted to connect with Matt just for them to work on their chemistry.

koji1234

sarNie Egg
I think Nadech is just careful to not aggravate hardcore NY fans if he goes to be super friendly with Matt. He's keeping it on a professional level as much as he could however, I do feel like that he also wanted to connect with Matt just for them to work on their chemistry.
im an NY fan and I dont really care if hes (or going to be) friendly w her, I know its nothing, I mean nadech is a pretty friendly person anyways LOLL and for the second part I agree w you, he probably wants to connect with her so working w her is easier LOL if they dont get along in a way like she did w Andrew , it be so hard to work with and awkward! Anyhow, hopefully this drama airs by this year but doubt it LOLLL they taking so long to film ugh

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Matt really are both goofy and hyper. I think they're just shy since it's the first lakorn they'll be starring in.

Anyway....
I'm done watching Matt's lakorn with Film. And I loved it!

Does someone know where can I watch Matt's lakorn with Great (Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai)? I only got to watch only the first 3 episodes available on fb.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
im an NY fan and I dont really care if hes (or going to be) friendly w her, I know its nothing, I mean nadech is a pretty friendly person anyways LOLL and for the second part I agree w you, he probably wants to connect with her so working w her is easier LOL if they dont get along in a way like she did w Andrew , it be so hard to work with and awkward! Anyhow, hopefully this drama airs by this year but doubt it LOLLL they taking so long to film ugh
This goes more with the Thai fans than international fans. To me, international fans are a bit more open and international fans only matters at a small scale. Thai fans are more protective of the couple. Any actress that starred with Nadech has to have an awareness of what it could be to her if she is not careful. Patricia and Taew all had the experienced. Matt generally does have good chemistry with her pra'eks. She is professionally enough that once the camera starts rolling everything has its placed. For example...Andrew. She knows that he doesn't particularly likes her but yet she has an amazing chemistry with him. One of the best among the men to be honest.

That's why I am not worried about her and Nadech. I don't care if they become best friends or just a passer by. All I want is a believable relationship on screen. I am not in the game of shipping anyone so in that regards it would not matter to me the least bit lol. He is in a "what if" relationship with Yaya for 8 or so years and Matt been with her boyfriend 13 plus years. They all got their loved ones...But when they are on screen I want them to convinced me that they are deeply in love and the world means nothing if they can't be together hahahaha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This goes more with the Thai fans than international fans. To me, international fans are a bit more open and international fans only matters at a small scale. Thai fans are more protective of the couple. Any actress that starred with Nadech has to have an awareness of what it could be to her if she is not careful. Patricia and Taew all had the experienced. Matt generally does have good chemistry with her pra'eks. She is professionally enough that once the camera starts rolling everything has its placed. For example...Andrew. She knows that he doesn't particularly likes her but yet she has an amazing chemistry with him. One of the best among the men to be honest.

That's why I am not worried about her and Nadech. I don't care if they become best friends or just a passer by. All I want is a believable relationship on screen. I am not in the game of shipping anyone so in that regards it would not matter to me the least bit lol. He is in a "what if" relationship with Yaya for 8 or so years and Matt been with her boyfriend 13 plus years. They all got their loved ones...But when they are on screen I want them to convinced me that they are deeply in love and the world means nothing if they can't be together hahahaha.
A lot of yadesh fans were cheering for Taew character suddendly when they knew Patricia was in the lakorn as well :-D. Plus girl could not catch a breath

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt, in all her lakorns, can really act as if she's really in love with her p'ek. It takes two to have a chemistry but for her part, she leads the romantic scenes most of the times.

I think Nadech can, too. I believe they could make us believe they're in love, for the lakorn (on-cam). I once shipped Nadech with Kim.

By the way...
Kamolned (Eye)'s IG got hacked?