❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I seriously wonder what went wrong between Andrew and Matt. He got along just fine with Bella and Taew. Like wth did Matt do to him. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I guess first impression lasts for Andrew. And he didn't like Matt's randomness. lol
Matt got along well with the second lead in MKLFF. :)

I like Matt with Great on screen and their closeness off-cam. Like when they did the couple soccer last concert. The goofy and hyper buddies. Not the sweet koojin. Haha

With James Ma, I think he's really appreciative of Matt. He is one of the few who had only good words about Matt from the first meeting. Saying she's the closest to his ideal type out of his n'eks and while others say Matt is aggressive, straight-forward, and rude(?), he said she's funny and pleasant to work with, never been rude to him.

Nadech and Matt should be closer. They look a bit formal to each other. Haha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
While we wait, someone made a FMV:

- In regards to Andrew & Matt, they started off on the wrong foot from the fittings when Matt was fangirling hard & Andrew just did not take to it lol. That being said I do remember a bts clip of the two sitting on a bed, he was doing something with her nails and they looked like they got along well. To sum it up they've got a decent work relationship but it's not to the same level that Matt has with Rome, Great, Aum etc or like Andrew with Bella, Taew etc.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I've seen that yesterday. That FMV was soooooo close to what we can expect from MLFTS remake! :aaaaa:

There are guys who don't really like outspoken and loud girls. No matter how adorable they are. lol But isn't Ploy like that, too? (Not the fangirling, tho. lol) Andrew worked with Ploy, right?

But since Matt is older than Nadech and they aren't that close, I wonder what working relationship they have. They did't look that playful in rehearsals as what we've seen in the actual Anniversary.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously wonder what went wrong between Andrew and Matt. He got along just fine with Bella and Taew. Like wth did Matt do to him. Haha.
She was fangirling, he did not take it well, she became cold towards him. But at the end of the day he stated she is actually a very efficient actress and he respect that

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess first impression lasts for Andrew. And he didn't like Matt's randomness. lol
Matt got along well with the second lead in MKLFF. :)

I like Matt with Great on screen and their closeness off-cam. Like when they did the couple soccer last concert. The goofy and hyper buddies. Not the sweet koojin. Haha

With James Ma, I think he's really appreciative of Matt. He is one of the few who had only good words about Matt from the first meeting. Saying she's the closest to his ideal type out of his n'eks and while others say Matt is aggressive, straight-forward, and rude(?), he said she's funny and pleasant to work with, never been rude to him.

Nadech and Matt should be closer. They look a bit formal to each other. Haha
I honestly feel James Ma was fanboying about Matt during that interview around Kah Badin shouting time. Like he was showing a lot of appreciation for her and people were taken aback, since he is a rising actor right after Gentleman series while she has yet to have a breakthrough drama/role that will hype her name and make her more popular and recognised.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was fangirling, he did not take it well, she became cold towards him. But at the end of the day he stated she is actually a very efficient actress and he respect that
Had Matt not been a good actress Andrew would have completely ignored her. He pretty much indicate she is at his level, smart and a witty girl. But also he still didn't care enough about her to want to do any promotion for the lakorn. No talk show appearances or not many pictures was basically because of him. He in so many words confirmed it lol. And no matter how many times Matt denied it, I think she regrets wanting to work with him for so long and so much. They just have different personalities that never quite click. She's too open and he is too closed off...But with that being said, she has the strongest chemistry with him lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Had Matt not been a good actress Andrew would have completely ignored her. He pretty much indicate she is at his level, smart and a witty girl. But also he still didn't care enough about her to want to do any promotion for the lakorn. No talk show appearances or not many pictures was basically because of him. He in so many words confirmed it lol. And no matter how many times Matt denied it, I think she regrets wanting to work with him for so long and so much. They just have different personalities that never quite click. She's too open and he is too closed off...But with that being said, she has the strongest chemistry with him lol
Ouch ! I think he went overboard a lil bit tho

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I doubt think Matt cared about what fans think especially those that doesn't like her...try throwing shades at her she will gladly give it back in a way that probably burned worst lol. She is basically at this point in her own world. She doesn't care what status he is at the channel. She kind of have her place in the channel...even if it is not up to par with Yaya but she in her own right has her place.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt think Matt cared about what fans think especially those that doesn't like her...try throwing shades at her she will gladly give it back in a way that probably burned worst lol. She is basically at this point in her own world. She doesn't care what status he is at the channel. She kind of have her place in the channel...even if it is not up to par with Yaya but she in her own right has her place.
Maybe they will get friendlier. Who knows ?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
- I'm guessing the earliest we'll get is the beginning of next year. I'm making this assumption at the rate they're going right now but they could speed it up in a few months time, IDK.
But isn't it promoted as one of 2018 lakorn in CH3?

He said that Matt is already beautiful, no need to be silly. I guess he just can't take Matt being silly. Haha. They are so opposites.

Matt is the type who doesn't care about anyone's status. And she can't fake anything. Like if she's close to someone, she shows it. If she's not comfortable even with camera, you would know. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
And one thing more, Matt isn't noticeable because she really doesn't care. I first saw her in Charity Concert and thought she was really pretty but she didn't talk that much. I thought she was really the shy type. The one who can't really attract fans at first sight, unless you watch her acting skills.

But that actually made me like her (and James Ma). Talented but doesn't show-off. No "celebrity attitude", as they say.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
But isn't it promoted as one of 2018 lakorn in CH3?
Channel 3 has a habit of claiming a lakorn will air in a certain year but then due to whatever reason they end up getting delayed to the next year. Matt shot for a lakorn with Rome back in I think 2015 or 2016, that still hasn't seen the light of day lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 has a habit of claiming a lakorn will air in a certain year but then due to whatever reason they end up getting delayed to the next year. Matt shot for a lakorn with Rome back in I think 2015 or 2016, that still hasn't seen the light of day lol.
When PH did a remake of it, it was aired immediately. The actress even had to decline movie offers just to finish the drama.

Nadech's Crown Princess hasn't aired yet, too, right?