❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Something to expect from Matt thatbshe would definitely nail. lol
I love that it’s Matt out of all her circles, but what do y’all think of Bella? If this lakorn was several years away, would she had a chance given that her recent lakorns are getting high ratings? Also, she looks older than Nadech and can be goofy, rai, and snotty.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love that it’s Matt out of all her circles, but what do y’all think of Bella? If this lakorn was several years away, would she had a chance given that her recent lakorns are getting high ratings? Also, she looks older than Nadech and can be goofy, rai, and snotty.
I think Bella would've been an ok choice. I'd still watch this if it was her. My only complaint is Bella sometimes over act. Haha. Matt does it too, but in a way where it's more subtle and appropriate. I can't explain it. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Bella would've been great too, hopefully one day they will pair up but Bella's projects have been big, it's nice Matt gets to star in here.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Bella would've been great too, hopefully one day they will pair up but Bella's projects have been big, it's nice Matt gets to star in here.
Yes I agree and so glad it’s her versus anyone else out there. Of course I am estastic it’s Nadech so it’s all good for me.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I am not familiar with Bella. What are her usual roles? Because I think Matt got this because she has various expressions, she can a human emoticon LOL. And she's crazy, she admitted. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am not familiar with Bella. What are her usual roles? Because I think Matt got this because she has various expressions, she can a human emoticon LOL. And she's crazy, she admitted. :D
She's done aplenty of roles too. She's one of the few who does not have a koojin stuck with her. ALTHOUGH there James Ji. Haha. They've only done two lakorns together so he doesn't really count. Anyway. She's quite versatile of you ask me. Definitely up there close to Matt out of Ch3's girls. I personally like her second to Matt out of their generation.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I’m not sure about her other roles but her lakorn right now is pretty good, she plays evil, comedic, dorky , don’t know if she has played a role like this

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m not sure about her other roles but her lakorn right now is pretty good, she plays evil, comedic, dorky , don’t know if she has played a role like this
Her role in Wimarn Mekhala was similar. But I don't know how similar because I haven't finished it. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She's done aplenty of roles too. She's one of the few who does not have a koojin stuck with her. ALTHOUGH there James Ji. Haha. They've only done two lakorns together so he doesn't really count. Anyway. She's quite versatile of you ask me. Definitely up there close to Matt out of Ch3's girls. I personally like her second to Matt out of their generation.
I haven't watched her yet because I don't like James Ji. Uggh I can't even stand him in Buang Hong. Of all the top koojin girls, it's Bella that I haven't watched yet ( I saw others in just clips). I only watched Kimmy and Matt's lakorns.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Her role in Wimarn Mekhala was similar. But I don't know how similar because I haven't finished it. Haha.
I've watched Wimarn Mekhala and when I initially saw the clips of the nang'ek in the elevator scene ( Korean version), I thought of Bella's role in Wimarn Mekhala. In the beginning she was the mean, bitchy, and a snotty movie star. But then again, I thought of Matt from the lakorn with Alex and Great. I haven't seen the one of Matt w/ Rome that some were referring to in previous threads.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow I’ve never seen clips of her other lakorns except recently with PB and her lakorns with JJ. I thought she only played goody/weak girls

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't watched her yet because I don't like James Ji. Uggh I can't even stand him in Buang Hong. Of all the top koojin girls, it's Bella that I haven't watched yet ( I saw others in just clips). I only watched Kimmy and Matt's lakorns.
Bella is one of the ones with many pra'eks. James is the only one she's ever paired up with more than once, and they've only paired up twice. Don't worry I've never finished any of her lakorns, just not yet at least. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Bella is one of the ones with many pra'eks. James is the only one she's ever paired up with more than once, and they've only paired up twice. Don't worry I've never finished any of her lakorns, just not yet at least. Haha.
Thats the main reason why I actually like the Jiranee couple.