❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I just found a fan-made MV of Nadech and Matt. I think they'll have so much chemistry together. :love: I'm excited to see Nadech being too serious too, with the hilarious Matt. :cheer:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I watched the first 2 episodes FF the middle episodes and then watched the final 2 episodes. I don't know about you, but my most frequented scene is that seduction scene. Haha.
Haha I also love that seduction scene. I also like the karaoke and cooking scene.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Haha I also love that seduction scene. I also like the karaoke and cooking scene.
She has to do this in MLFTS! :D There was a scene in the original where the actress had to sing loud and out-of-tune. She also has to be extra in making Nadech notice her. I can imagine how hilarious would that be. :D

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is what I've been talking about. :) And also that one with Boy. She asked beforehand if she really had to sit properly just because she's wearing a dress. lol I'm excited to see her promoting the show with Nadech. :)
Matt is alway funny with her response. Some doesn’t know how to respond to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt can be extra...her lakorn with film was just as goofy. When she was flirting with Film and he ignored her lol. But her lakorn with Rome has more funny scenes...her shopping scene and seduction scene was epic. And the way it comes off even with her exaggerating is still funny.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt can be extra...her lakorn with film was just as goofy. When she was flirting with Film and he ignored her lol. But her lakorn with Rome has more funny scenes...her shopping scene and seduction scene was epic. And the way it comes off even with her exaggerating is still funny.
The shopping scene was epic! Haha. There can really never be any other Thai Cheon Song Yi, other than Matt. She's soooo extra. :D

I notice she used to have seduction scenes even in old and new lakorn. lol she's good at it. She's so expressive, even those scenes with no lines at all, just her expressions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The shopping scene was epic! Haha. There can really never be any other Thai Cheon Song Yi, other than Matt. She's soooo extra. :D

I notice she used to have seduction scenes even in old and new lakorn. lol she's good at it. She's so expressive, even those scenes with no lines at all, just her expressions.
She's also very hilarious when trying to seduce. Haha. I still remember that seduction scene in PRPR. Hahaha. Her and that water hose. . . inside a pig stable. Omg.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The one and only get my shoes scene hahaha...rome's expression makes it even funnier. This scene will never get old. Just a reminder what we can expect from Matt. Credit to owner.

Omfg. I just watched that scene a week ago too. Haha. I laughed so much at Lukjan's silliness.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Rome's expression made the scene that more epic. He is such a typical man going shopping with a girl. Only lukjan was even more extra. Girl be hiding behind clothes, crawling, cat walking, sitting on his lap and after all that bought one pair of shoes hahahaah