❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi, I'm new here in this thread. Did a major backtrack.

I'm a fan of Matt's acting (after I've watched her in FLF & MKLFF. Kim used to be my fave since she's the first actress in their gen I knew from a friend who's a MK fan).. And I like her personality after watching some interviews in talk shows. She's so honest and natural.

For Nadech, I've only seen his acting in RP with Kimmy and a little from that body switch lakorn with Yaya. Did he ever portray a role like Do Min Jun? I mean, looking so cold and like he doesn't care at all? Because Matt has done roles same as Cheon Song Yi. She might look like she would copy JJH but she did it first in her old lakorns.
Yeah, this role is definitely not new to Matt. I'm sure she'll kill it. It'll be Lukjan from Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai all over again except a tad smarter. Haha. Kind of like Alin in Sood Sanae Ha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yeah, this role is definitely not new to Matt. I'm sure she'll kill it. It'll be Lukjan from Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai all over again except a tad smarter. Haha. Kind of like Alin in Sood Sanae Ha.

She was chosen because there won't be any adjustments. But I think those who don't know her would think she copied JJH. They have the same style. Except for aegyo. lol. I think she's gonna be a crazier CSY. :thumbup: I have watched her scene from an old lakorn with her smudged make up. lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Matt is so thin already? She seems even thinner that JJH wth. Saw that Na lost weight too, are they trying to make Na look like KSH?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt is so thin already? She seems even thinner that JJH wth. Saw that Na lost weight too, are they trying to make Na look like KSH?
I was surprised too, when I saw Matt is soooo skinny now. Her body in the charity concert is just perfect. She has tiny waist, long arms & legs, but isn't stick thin. She looks prettier when she has chubby face (in MKLFF). It highlights her dimples too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She was chosen because there won't be any adjustments. But I think those who don't know her would think she copied JJH. They have the same style. Except for aegyo. lol. I think she's gonna be a crazier CSY. :thumbup: I have watched her scene from an old lakorn with her smudged make up. lol
Matt is hilarious when she plays this type of role! She’ll be great in here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I still watching the same scenes from time to time. Got me cracking watching RNJJH. I still haven’t finished that lakorn yet though. Lol
Haha. I watched the first 2 episodes FF the middle episodes and then watched the final 2 episodes. I don't know about you, but my most frequented scene is that seduction scene. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Haha. I watched the first 2 episodes FF the middle episodes and then watched the final 2 episodes. I don't know about you, but my most frequented scene is that seduction scene. Haha.
Matt is every inch a Cheon Song Yi. Even if I sometimes don't like the plot, she makes me wanna finish the lakorn, and skip some parts. lol

But what makes her perfect for the role is, she's funny that when she starts to cry, you're getting the feels. Just like when Jun Ji Hyun cries in the original. She can basically do all sorts of genre in a lakorn. I really wonder why she isn't that famous. I'm new to Thai Ent. industry. I only see those huge fanbase in every concert and event.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I just wanna see Matt’s fashion in here lol
Me too! CH3 should go all out with Matt's clothes and make-up (especially). JJH became the CF Queen after that comeback because whatever make-up she wears in every episode, they were sold out. And they made her really look like Korea's goddess. I hope they won't put too much (heavy) make-up on Matt like what I notice with Thai actresses.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, I'm new here in this thread. Did a major backtrack.

I'm a fan of Matt's acting (after I've watched her in FLF & MKLFF. Kim used to be my fave since she's the first actress in their gen I knew from a friend who's a MK fan).. And I like her personality after watching some interviews in talk shows. She's so honest and natural.

For Nadech, I've only seen his acting in RP with Kimmy and a little from that body switch lakorn with Yaya. Did he ever portray a role like Do Min Jun? I mean, looking so cold and like he doesn't care at all? Because Matt has done roles same as Cheon Song Yi. She might look like she would copy JJH but she did it first in her old lakorns.
Welcome here ! I am part of the Matt Peeranee fans squad. I can see that you know the real thing ! Good ! :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is every inch a Cheon Song Yi. Even if I sometimes don't like the plot, she makes me wanna finish the lakorn, and skip some parts. lol

But what makes her perfect for the role is, she's funny that when she starts to cry, you're getting the feels. Just like when Jun Ji Hyun cries in the original. She can basically do all sorts of genre in a lakorn. I really wonder why she isn't that famous. I'm new to Thai Ent. industry. I only see those huge fanbase in every concert and event.
She is not more famous cause one can see she never took stardom too seriously. And her mom management does not help either. Also people think she looks too fierce. In Kularb glai ruk she makes them shake with fear effortlessly.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Welcome here ! I am part of the Matt Peeranee fans squad. I can see that you know the real thing ! Good ! :)
Wow. Really? I just happened to know Matt last month. lol But I liked her already. I just know she's pretty but I never got to know her since idc if someone's pretty. I started liking her when I watched her interviews in Tonight Show. I happened to watch a fan-made clip of her, and I immediately looked for that lakorn because she acts so well even in that short clip. :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She is not more famous cause one can see she never took stardom too seriously. And her mom management does not help either. Also people think she looks too fierce. In Kularb glai ruk she makes them shake with fear effortlessly.

Yeah. I watched her interview when she was asked if she's happy that she got another n'ek role after being scolded at first acting cause it took a lot of takes, she said she likes it coz she earns money. lol and she teared up when she talked about failing an exam to the university she wanted to be in and she said her low grades. :D

This is what I really like about her. She's natural and honest. She doesn't have that I'm-a-celebrity feel, not a show-off. And her acting cute and hi-so doesn't irritate me. She's actually adorable and hilarious. Haha. Contradict to her RBF, she acts boyish which I really like. Though she really have that arrogant face whenever she doesn't smile. lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 ~ Welcome!. You've pretty much voiced what I've always felt about Matt. The amazing thing is despite her not being the most popular, her hard-work & talent has been able to sustain her over the years. Its been brought up here before but at the end of the day her being an actress is more of a hobby/job & doesn't consume her whole life, it's something she'd be able to walk away from, if or when she decides to. As a fan I love the roles she has been given (regardless of how the lakorn itself has turned out) and I hope she continues to get characters that challenge her (well if Channel 3 would start changing up their content, it'd be great lol).

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 ~ Welcome!. You've pretty much voiced what I've always felt about Matt. The amazing thing is despite her not being the most popular, her hard-work & talent has been able to sustain her over the years. Its been brought up here before but at the end of the day her being an actress is more of a hobby/job & doesn't consume her whole life, it's something she'd be able to walk away from, if or when she decides to. As a fan I love the roles she has been given (regardless of how the lakorn itself has turned out) and I hope she continues to get characters that challenge her (well if Channel 3 would start changing up their content, it'd be great lol).
I hope she continues to do more lakorns before finally deciding to settle down. ;) Just waiting for Nadech since I don't follow him that much.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I watched her interview when she was asked if she's happy that she got another n'ek role after being scolded at first acting cause it took a lot of takes, she said she likes it coz she earns money. lol and she teared up when she talked about failing an exam to the university she wanted to be in and she said her low grades. :D

This is what I really like about her. She's natural and honest. She doesn't have that I'm-a-celebrity feel, not a show-off. And her acting cute and hi-so doesn't irritate me. She's actually adorable and hilarious. Haha. Contradict to her RBF, she acts boyish which I really like. Though she really have that arrogant face whenever she doesn't smile. lol
Matt does not care. She talks her mind lol :-D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt can throw shades like no other lol. If they let Matt be in here she would definitely make this role her own. I don't want them to make her a duplicate of the Korean version because no one can be exactly the same and it will fail. If they let her incorporate Matt in there then it will be as good if not better than her previous roles...She is so good in making each characters different even if they are similar to each other.