❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love that white dress yoghurt has on. Nadech looks better with hair sleek to the side like that then have it hanging all over him.

Decry

sarNie Egg
It still baffles me why Yogurt isn’t promote to nang ek yet. She’s freaking stunning and have more charisma than majority of the new actresses in ch3 rn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yoghurt as a whole seemed like she would make it big in China if she was a Chinese actress hahaha. She has that appeal. But of course channel 3 went the other way. She would be fine as a n'ek better than some for sure. Give her a lakorn or 2 as an evening n'ek and see how she will managed.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ch3 usually likes Eurasian looking nangeks. i think if she went the path like esther, she can become big at one HD.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It still baffles me why Yogurt isn’t promote to nang ek yet. She’s freaking stunning and have more charisma than majority of the new actresses in ch3 rn.
Ch3 subtle shade at your full Thai beauty. Even I am a fan of Matt Ch3 has always displayed their favoritism for caucasian looking actresses

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
My last post, the pics of Yoghurt are actually from her other lakorn (the one with Toey & Nyacha). I just assumed they were for this since she had bangs but I guess she'll be sporting that look for both shows. I haven't seen Yoghurt act yet but visual-wise she is stunning! If Channel 3 doesn't help her hone her craft then I hope she jumps ships and goes somewhere where she can shine.
I find that it's an issue for Thailand across the board in entertainment industry, that they favor lighter skinned heroines. It's about time they start breaking through the mentality that being fair is superior, lord knows how many talented people they're missing out on just because of this.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Just Matt related here but she looks so GOD damn gorgeous! I just love her looks! She was “lived” from Mints IG—not sure what they were doing but Matt is GLOWING!!!!:love::love::love:
5A64E59C-80C4-4394-AAC8-E8BD3BA9FDE2.jpeg C1949274-0E21-4517-90C9-B858F750D4FA.jpeg 590C77B1-6ECB-49FC-B952-0CB292F07F5A.jpeg 5C1C9C4F-E422-4C42-8B3A-31CC47612E18.jpeg

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Why does she look different??? She got thinner??
Yea she really has lost a lot of weight and gotten thin, almost too thin! But she’s glowing so she must be happy. Someone was saying she’s having the LOVE glow haha :icon12:

And she is seriously Soooooooo white and pale! I have never seen anyone so pale in Thai actress before. But she is really glowing!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yea she really has lost a lot of weight and gotten thin, almost too thin! But she’s glowing so she must be happy. Someone was saying she’s having the LOVE glow haha :icon12:

And she is seriously Soooooooo white and pale! I have never seen anyone so pale in Thai actress before. But she is really glowing!
She needs to eat more before her butt disappears. Haha. Yeah, she is like white.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt will never make that butt disappear. She is thin but I think mainly for her lakorn with Na. But yeah, she is white...even light skinned people stand next to her comes out dark lol. I bet most n'eks are envious of her. They be getting light skin injection and still not as light as her.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They have to f.cking give her bolder lipstick to make her looks more lively !
Yeah she looks to skinny now. She doesn't need to lose weight ! I like her shape in Fah Krajang Dao with her rounder cheeks

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
- I'm assuming they wanted her to look as thin as JJH did, but Korean actresses/idols are not at a healthy weight to begin with nor is it something to aspire to.

28158403_150714875623106_3555699322941079552_n.jpg
(cr: ant_horseman)
- Kind of sucks that Matt doesn't get to join in on the historical scenes, this is something to really look forward to since it'll be different to the original.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hi, I'm new here in this thread. Did a major backtrack.

I'm a fan of Matt's acting (after I've watched her in FLF & MKLFF. Kim used to be my fave since she's the first actress in their gen I knew from a friend who's a MK fan).. And I like her personality after watching some interviews in talk shows. She's so honest and natural.

For Nadech, I've only seen his acting in RP with Kimmy and a little from that body switch lakorn with Yaya. Did he ever portray a role like Do Min Jun? I mean, looking so cold and like he doesn't care at all? Because Matt has done roles same as Cheon Song Yi. She might look like she would copy JJH but she did it first in her old lakorns.