❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love the blue outfit on her...the purse is kind of cute but not digging the fendi logo on it. I like the brand name to be somewhere where I can't see it. Otherwise, she is rocking all her clothes even if the outfits aren't that cute (pink one). And her hair grows so fast!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I don't come to this thread often, but when I come I usually have something very nice to say. I am so glad that Matt is the nang ek. I don't think I can handle this version if it was somebody else doing it. I can't wait until this airs, so I know my hopes were not wasted!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don't come to this thread often, but when I come I usually have something very nice to say. I am so glad that Matt is the nang ek. I don't think I can handle this version if it was somebody else doing it. I can't wait until this airs, so I know my hopes were not wasted!
Yep, I agree. I think matt has def proved many people she was the right choice based on bts pictures. Glad broadcast opened their eye and didn’t stick with koojin... other productions should follow the same footstep haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The secret for Matt to Nail the character is having total fun with Cheong Song Yi antics

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yoghurt is beautiful but that outfit is kind of weird. The bang is not that appealing either.