❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's outfits look like something a fashion blog put together lol. In the beginning she is an exaggerated girl so her clothes should be just as loud. When she walks into a room she should come across like she is queen of fashion and be envious by all.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lord help us, they really are wearing coats in this ... (The stylist is testing me right now.) + the more I see of Matt, the more adamant I am that they should've cut her hair.

24253779_541930362814919_1652815217794482176_n.jpg 23969934_751239641753540_5604785557952528384_n.jpg 24127073_132332060773701_7303737430404759552_n.jpg 24274158_295258537649344_2460541202865324032_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 5.46.11 PM.png
(cr: broadcastthaitv + verasalon + preaw_af2)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is freaking hot wearing coats in thailand...As if they aren't sweating buckets full throw in a thick coat she should be roasting lol. Even if the weather is cooler than summer but those coats are hot!!!! Her outfits are not fitting for an over the top Diva.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
At this point I've given up having any expectations, I should've seen it coming with the fitting pictures. It's just strange to me that you have someone like Matt (who is not only tall but slender too) who gives you a great canvas to try out experimental + conventional looks on & not do so. There is room for them to prove me wrong but as of now everything is a No.
Personally if I was the stylist I'd be taking inspiration from these five women: Blake Lively, Fan BingBing, Chompoo, Sonam Kapoor & Rihanna.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The coats and some of her other dresses makes her look like a business woman.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
At this point I've given up having any expectations, I should've seen it coming with the fitting pictures. It's just strange to me that you have someone like Matt (who is not only tall but slender too) who gives you a great canvas to try out experimental + conventional looks on & not do so. There is room for them to prove me wrong but as of now everything is a No.
Personally if I was the stylist I'd be taking inspiration from these five women: Blake Lively, Fan BingBing, Chompoo, Sonam Kapoor & Rihanna.
Matt Peeranee bodyline is no joke and so far none of her dramas stylists could do her justice and make her shine. Bleh. Yaya outfits in KC were the right thing. Agree about Fan Bing Bing or Blake Lively. Rihanna not too much. She does not exude class imo

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I chose Rihanna as a style inspo because I like how she can mix/match clothes together & above all else she carries them well just like Cheon Song Yi would. Broadcast has worked with Chompoo (on a number of occasions), you'd think they'd take notice of what she brings to the fashion scene & implement it here.
(Side note: I'd love to know who her stylist is, if anyone knows please @ me - I want to check out their IG account if they have one).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo?? I question most of the time on what’s she’s wearing. Lol. The clothes she had on seem to always wearing her. Whatever they have for Matt here is not as bad as what they styled her in that lakorn w Andrew. I just hope this lakorn makes sense in Thai when they remake this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol the lakorn with Andrew, some were like granny clothes. I have no idea how they pick out the outfits and think it looks good. This lakorn is an exception though cause she is supposed to be dressed in the best of the best according to wardrobes. She is the "it" girl that carries the clothes and attitude. Now if they lowball on the clothes then she is just an ordinary person which in the drama is far from it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah her looks from Lang Fai very stylish, but the lakorn itself wasn’t good. I was so disappointed in that lakorn. Matt’s acting was superb, but Boy ruined it for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Saw a little clip of her in this ruffled black dress with a leather jacket. Matt was walking with an attitude. Her hair is also another story lol. Yeah, they must see high fashion differently.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If Chompoo doesn't have a stylist then she deserves a massive round of applause for getting designers like Ralph & Russo, Elie Saab, Zac Posen, Ashi Studio, Jean Paul Gaultier (just to name a few) to lend their gowns to her, that takes hustle especially if it's on her own.

Our duo were spotted today:
24838451_1997292450492569_576144818804097024_n.jpg
(cr: nong_arunosha)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
So I’ve heard nong arg is waiting for nadech’s hair to grow longer for modern DJM but apparently he has filmed the flashbacks n other scenes from the previous timeline :)
Also another thing was someone on twitter said that they will be going full force with no hold back on skinship since k-creators was very explicit on remakes being done right as the original (the Filipino remake was under the same strict contract)