❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Finished episode one, I'll try not to get my hopes up too much but episode one was really good, it's making me all giddy and excited. Oh boy. So far Nadech's bangs and Matt's clothes are not bothering me. The coats look really stylish and they made it possible for me to forget Thailand is hot. Effects and setting were great also, really looked grand in my opinion, it didn't even look like a typical thai drama. It looked so upgraded. Matt's face expressions were really on point, by the way, not over too over the top like I would expect and Nadech was not bad also.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'll try this when I'm bored. ..
The k version was a zzzz

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
MUSE is subbing it. Episode 1 in parts already available on their site. Not sure if they gonna continue releasing it publicly while the drama is airing but you can watch the episode 1 with subs now even if you are not a member.
Thank you! I’ll check it out

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I just finished and overall I like it . The story is going at a good pace , usually I would fast forward lakorn but surprisingly I didnt do with this one . Matt has me laughing for sure . I think some scene na is off but not to the point that is bad , other scene , he is great . I actually feel bad for Achira . As for his chemi with Matt , people might not see it cuz I think he is annoyed but farada suppose to his scene with Bua who I think he has more chemi due to the fact that he actually like and adore her . I hope it make sense . I hope this story don’t drag cuz so far it’s good . Matt acting and na shower scene is trending one I think . Some fans wish the towel would drop lol so do I

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The only thing in this episode that made me cringe was Nadech’s shower scene :risas3: I mean I love Nadech but it was such an awkward scene with him trying to act all serious and sexy and then it got worse after they did that fully body shot and they showed him with a towel wrapped around him while he was showering loool like They should’ve just shot him from the waist up :facepalm:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Still will watch it and sounds like positive comments on episode 1 from those that saw it. I am surprised at the rating because with it trending #1 worldwide, I thought okay this will be at least a 3ish.

I have a love/hate relationship with the shower scene from what I saw in IG.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
First episode was good, the production quality really came through here and although I'm still annoyed with Na's hair I can deal with it * hallelujah *. Over-all I like everyone's acting and especially Na's interpretation of his character. I personally like the fact that his a bit more "smiley" if you can even call it that. Matt's just doing her thing isn't she lol. I'm low-key getting addicted to that "Always Love You" song, haven't watched a full 16 episode Asian drama in quite sometime and I've missed having new OST's to listen to.

*the update for this site is really nice btw! Hope everyone's been doing well & prospering in their lives.