❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummm...not sure what to think. The two OST makes the lakorn seemed so depressed hahhaha. I didn't quite like the first OST (Always Love You). It just didn't get my attention. Watching the videos doesn't give me a feel of a remake but more so like a lakorn of its own (Or shall I say a typical thai lakorn)

Now to Nadech and Matt. Based on the OST, I don't see any spark. The chemistry from the bits and pieces is very lacking. Nadech seemed to have chemistry with the young girl in his other life in the few seconds in the video than Matt and Nadech have in both videos combined. I hope the lakorn once it is aired tell a different story. That the chemistry is somewhat there. Though, I got to say, the part where he hugged her from behind was cute.

Oh, please don't let the camera goes to close to Matt's face. She is not known for having good skin. Especially, HD...it isn't advised:p

Reactions: Ame

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He's a fashion terrorist. Luckily when he appears at work events, his clothes are not chosen by himself. Otherwise, it would be a disaster. The guy is handsome but his fashion taste is just weird and sometimes he wears inappropriate clothes to go about in public.

Matt is pretty here. Can't wait for Sept 17th.

NADECH?! I love his fashion sense. Its so bizarre but I love it. He has never changed since day one in attitude and clothing choices. I appreciate him for being such a weirdo. LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ummm...not sure what to think. The two OST makes the lakorn seemed so depressed hahhaha. I didn't quite like the first OST (Always Love You). It just didn't get my attention. Watching the videos doesn't give me a feel of a remake but more so like a lakorn of its own (Or shall I say a typical thai lakorn)

Now to Nadech and Matt. Based on the OST, I don't see any spark. The chemistry from the bits and pieces is very lacking. Nadech seemed to have chemistry with the young girl in his other life in the few seconds in the video than Matt and Nadech have in both videos combined. I hope the lakorn once it is aired tell a different story. That the chemistry is somewhat there. Though, I got to say, the part where he hugged her from behind was cute.

Oh, please don't let the camera goes to close to Matt's face. She is not known for having good skin. Especially, HD...it isn't advised:p
I agreed, the ost makes this lakorn look depressing and slow. I don’t quite like the two songs they used in the ost. The special effects looks okay, not bad. Hoping this turns out better than we expected. Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel like I really put my expectations so low after seeing the teaser that I'm not even mad at the MV's. I'm looking forward to it, actually.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg

So I'm not the only one who thinks the main couple lack chemistry. Well, you can say the MV is too short to judge, but if they have all the scenes in a probably 12 episodes long TV drama (I don't know how long the drama will be) and can't make a decent MV, then maybe it's the editting fault and we should be worried about the quality of this lakorn. I saw the kiss and it's a typical angled kiss again :rolleyes:, Nadech alos looks quite reserved in that kiss, which doesn't help the lack of the chemistry with Matt either.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So I'm not the only one who thinks the main couple lack chemistry. Well, you can say the MV is too short to judge, but if they have all the scenes in a probably 12 episodes long TV drama (I don't know how long the drama will be) and can't make a decent MV, then maybe it's the editting fault and we should be worried about the quality of this lakorn. I saw the kiss and it's a typical angled kiss again :rolleyes:, Nadech alos looks quite reserved in that kiss, which doesn't help the lack of the chemistry with Matt either.
No, you are not the only one. Even if the MV is short 3 -4 minutes each but if there are some sort of sparks it would definitely show. Even when they are lying in bed I feel nothing. I have watched a two minutes MV where there's plenty of chemistry between the couple. I think Matt and Na seemed to come alive with other people just not together.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Well, I can only hope that they can’t include all the beat scenes of the Lakorn without spoiling it hence the lackluster MV. All the best to Nadech and Matt”s lakorn. I also want to enjoy this one too.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Has this air yet? How’s the first episode?
Not yet. Airing in like 10 hours though. We can all finally watch this :cheer: Fingers crossed that even if the lakorn itself is bad, that Nadech and Matt have enough chemistry to keep me watching lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not yet. Airing in like 10 hours though. We can all finally watch this :cheer: Fingers crossed that even if the lakorn itself is bad, that Nadech and Matt have enough chemistry to keep me watching lol
Oh, Okay. Yeah, hoping they at least have some sort of chemistry. Lol

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
The third OST MV of My Love From Another Star. :star2:
YouTube Cr Ch3ThailandMusic

The first episode of My Love From Another Star airs tonight at 20.20 pm (8:20 pm) Thailand Time, Ch3 (Ch33 HD). :)
70732973_2503979866593714_4441516953143607296_n.jpg
Cr broadcastthaitv

71910003_2308957836085701_9135799771108212736_n.jpg
Cr keaw_jung

My Love From Another Star Countdown. :icon12:
70826825_376093613070775_3780107447146905600_n.jpg
Cr mylovefromanotherstar_thailand

Thank you for all the news and updates. :):icon12:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I like the 3rd ost the most. From the mv, it’s that stern facial expression that Nadech had that’s not creating the chemistry between these two. Something about his expression that’s not fitting.