❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt should wear something to show off her figure. She's pretty and look content. SK must be treating her good :) their outfits doesn't compliment them.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
He's a fashion terrorist. Luckily when he appears at work events, his clothes are not chosen by himself. Otherwise, it would be a disaster. The guy is handsome but his fashion taste is just weird and sometimes he wears inappropriate clothes to go about in public.

Matt is pretty here. Can't wait for Sept 17th.

http://instagr.am/p/B1bGFR-DP2l/
Matt is slaying. Love her look here.

For Nadech, as expected from fashionista

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am excited but scared at the same time lol. The teaser just look like a parody of something hahahah. Hopefully it's good once it starts airing. It's about time though. The wait finally coming to an end soon. I am all for the fashion :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m just hoping these two has chemistry because if they don’t. From the look of the preview, they don’t right. A lot of the Korean drama just doesn’t look/feel right when it’s remake into lakorns.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m just hoping these two has chemistry because if they don’t. From the look of the preview, they don’t right. A lot of the Korean drama just doesn’t look/feel right when it’s remake into lakorns.
I really hope they do cause they look like they have great chemistry off screen. Just need to have that same chem on screen!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Whoa finally its gonna air soon. This is an unpopular opinion but the korean version sucks! But I'm looking forward to this remake. So if they screw up i wouldn't be disappointed since i didn't like the korean version anyway lol