❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I’m back XD

Watched the teaser and felt like the scenes were randomly put together at the 2nd half lol they got the MLFTS vibe, though at the start of the teaser, if only they picked better scenes. The car scene looked really fake lol

Still excited to watch it and see how it’s gonna turn out.

Nadech really looks unattractive with that hairstyle. Both Matt and Nadech actually didn’t look their best during the event.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m back XD

Watched the teaser and felt like the scenes were randomly put together at the 2nd half lol they got the MLFTS vibe, though at the start of the teaser, if only they picked better scenes. The car scene looked really fake lol

Still excited to watch it and see how it’s gonna turn out.

Nadech really looks unattractive with that hairstyle. Both Matt and Nadech actually didn’t look their best during the event.
I’ve been wondering where you’ve been! Hope you’ve been okay!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Have no interest in Korean dramas or seen the Korean version of this, but I'll be watching this as if it's any other thai lakorns that I have interest in. Pretty certain there will be many comparisons to the original version, but doesn't matter as long as there are more leads then supporting scenes.