[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is so long...didn't help with Matt's scandal probably helped to prolong it just a bit. Hopefully, we'll get something in April at least an update on the airing date.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they showing each character?? Haha, idk.
Just guessing after seeing the clip since I've seen it done in another lakorn as they slowly release previews. Unless it's a scene in MLFTS of Achira's self refection of his life during 300 years while talking to a therapist. I was just assuming since I haven’t seen MLFTS and if there's a scene like that.

vivienne

sarNie Egg
I heard this was already sold to air in China soon with Thailand. A short teaser on ig was very cute. I’m looking forward to seeing how they’ll roll with this version

HNA0

☀️
How closely is the Thai remake to the Korean version? Are they keeping all the kiss scenes especially the red carpet one?

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
In the k.ver DMJ narrates at the end of the episodes. Sort of like talking to the viewer.

The short clip is probably one of Achira's narration.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
How closely is the Thai remake to the Korean version? Are they keeping all the kiss scenes especially the red carpet one?

From the clips, I think they will at least keep most of the scenes, much more than what PH ver did. It really looked similar to the Korean ver.

~~~

Heol. I'm back. lol hope we'll get to see this soon.

twister02

M♥K
from the short clip, it looks and feels so similar to the kversion :lol: and yes, in the original, DMJ narrates especially the part about how many years he has been living on Earth. I kinda feel they will follow everything on the original except for the kisses. :lol:

even the library background on the short clip is very much like the original :)