❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

twister02

M♥K
from the short clip, it looks and feels so similar to the kversion :lol: and yes, in the original, DMJ narrates especially the part about how many years he has been living on Earth. I kinda feel they will follow everything on the original except for the kisses. :lol:

even the library background on the short clip is very much like the original :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I heard, sounded like it will not air until near year end.

Last edited:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
What, Ch3! Come on the second half of their year seems to be a ratings graveyard and this would balance well against the type of shows currently airing. :'(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What, Ch3! Come on the second half of their year seems to be a ratings graveyard and this would balance well against the type of shows currently airing. :'(
Yeah all the lakorns that have aired so far are doing really well compared to the last half of last year! It was so bad in the second half! But maybe it will pull some okay ratings. Tbh at this point I don’t really care and just want the lakorn out already :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww darn it, but thanks for the info.
On the bright side it, airing at yearend might not be a bad idea because November -December* is the most wonderful time of the year lol (who's not in a good festive mood during this time?). Their wintery wardrobes will be appropriate for the cold theme, plus the Christmas tree and lighting in some of the pics/clips:)

(*not saying it will air November-December, but when I hear yearend that's the timeframe I am thinking of)

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
don’t wanna be another whiner haha but dang plz hurry up. Wanna see this since I never bothered with the k version

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
The only lakorn I’m looking forward to. It sucks that it’s being push back but with everything that’s going on, I think it’s for the better anyways.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
On the bright side it, airing at yearend might not be a bad idea because November -December* is the most wonderful time of the year lol (who's not in a good festive mood during this time?). Their wintery wardrobes will be appropriate for the cold theme, plus the Christmas tree and lighting in some of the pics/clips:)

(*not saying it will air November-December, but when I hear yearend that's the timeframe I am thinking of)
You are right, that is true :).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope it’s just the pictures that have this smoothing filter on them and not the actual lakorn when it’s aired. I’m fine with a little bit of a smoothing filter but they made it a little too strong for my taste
Yeah, let’s hope they don’t use too much filters. We’ll have to wait and see. Lol