[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Pope is too busy having fun with his other girls lool

orchidtea and phatman like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Urgh. Like that @Rachfull bish. :facepalm:

Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Hmmm... could be because of they sold the rights to China?? Or they need mor time with editing? Didn’t they delayed NY lakorn too when they sold the right to China.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It’s probably a little bit of both. Maybe China doesn’t want to air it right now. I’m gonna die if they take forever like LR only to end up with a something I don’t like. Lots of people were unsatisfied with LR

phatman likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Matt will still be damn if she did admit to seeing SK while he’s still married, but maybe not as hated by the netizens this much.

phatman likes this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

And you know who’s gonna get blame for that. Lol

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  7. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

12 episodes here it comes lol

8. phatman

So mainly because they think she split the couple . . .

9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The couple were already separated, but people were hoping they will get back together. They said because of Matt that’s why SK finally divorced Aff.

10. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, gazillion people really think Aff and SK would get back together even if she stated that she is over him. So basically people know them more than themselves. Also, the fact Matt lied about knowing him while they probably in the stage of getting to know each other.

Even if they were separated for a long while the divorce didn't go through until he dated Matt. Therefore, Matt is seemed as the homewrecker...which I don't understand that part. A homewrecker has to wrecked a happy home when SK/Aff grew apart ages ago. Anyhow, Matt messed with the wrong girl's husband cause Aff is seen as an angel lol

Koy123 likes this.
  11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Plus grand wedding with Aff and SK's tears is still fresh in people mind.

12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

SK crying at his wedding lol. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he did love her enough to marry her just fell of the wagon really quickly.

preetam likes this.
  13. phatman

I remembered. Haha. I was like Aff isn't even crying!? And he is.

Well people need to wake up. Maybe isn't as angel-y as people think. Who knows. I love Aff btw. Hahah.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Not only that but she had major attitude with the media and was rude to tons of people that like amplified the hate lol

15. phatman

Attitude? I need to go see these videos. Haha.

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol you missed out on a lot of stuff. You definitely need to watch the videos lol

phatman likes this.
  17. phatman

Yes. I did. Haha. I went MIA for too long.

18. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

Excuse me I prefer the term "เมีย" :celebrate16:

phatman likes this.
  19. phatman

. . . . .noi. :p

20. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

...เท่านั้น