❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just saw Matt's IG story now, y'all I'm putting my blinders on and am going to enjoy every minute of promo's and this lakorn, come heaven or hell lol. My heart is comforted seeing the wrap-up party and the little snippets floating around insta. I'm done with complaining about the clothes and just hoping it entertains me by the end of its run.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just saw Matt's IG story now, y'all I'm putting my blinders on and am going to enjoy every minute of promo's and this lakorn, come heaven or hell lol. My heart is comforted seeing the wrap-up party and the little snippets floating around insta. I'm done with complaining about the clothes and just hoping it entertains me by the end of its run.
Lol...I am just ready. I've watched the K version and the P version and going to watch the T version. My annoying self can't help but to think about all the versions. Though, I think Thailand will hold it's own. It seemed more promising than the P version. Looking forward to this one while Hua Jai Sila keeps me entertainment.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No expectations here. Wasn't interested in the original version but maybe I'll watch this for Matt, maybe.
Hopefully it's good.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love the korean one, one of the main reason I shifted over to Koreans again. I'm going to keep my expectations low.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it Matt act in this role with a bit of exaggeration like she did in her lakorn with Rome then she will entertain me. It's the character and the fashion. I haven't seen an exaggeration n'ek in a while so I am ready for her again. I actually like the pra'ek in the K version a lot more lol. The fashion of the n'ek makes me anticipate her scenes...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is so long...didn't help with Matt's scandal probably helped to prolong it just a bit. Hopefully, we'll get something in April at least an update on the airing date.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they showing each character?? Haha, idk.
Just guessing after seeing the clip since I've seen it done in another lakorn as they slowly release previews. Unless it's a scene in MLFTS of Achira's self refection of his life during 300 years while talking to a therapist. I was just assuming since I haven’t seen MLFTS and if there's a scene like that.

vivienne

sarNie Egg
I heard this was already sold to air in China soon with Thailand. A short teaser on ig was very cute. I’m looking forward to seeing how they’ll roll with this version

HNA0

☀️
How closely is the Thai remake to the Korean version? Are they keeping all the kiss scenes especially the red carpet one?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
In the k.ver DMJ narrates at the end of the episodes. Sort of like talking to the viewer.

The short clip is probably one of Achira's narration.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
How closely is the Thai remake to the Korean version? Are they keeping all the kiss scenes especially the red carpet one?

From the clips, I think they will at least keep most of the scenes, much more than what PH ver did. It really looked similar to the Korean ver.

~~~

Heol. I'm back. lol hope we'll get to see this soon.