❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hmmm... could be because of they sold the rights to China?? Or they need mor time with editing? Didn’t they delayed NY lakorn too when they sold the right to China.
Makes me wonder... if they sold rights to China how will they edit the fact that p'ek is an Alien. China bans Aliens, Goblins etc. That is, p'ek still is an Alien right?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Makes me wonder... if they sold rights to China how will they edit the fact that p'ek is an Alien. China bans Aliens, Goblins etc. That is, p'ek still is an Alien right?
That’s why I’m wondering how this is gonna work out. They ban those types of things so idk what would be left of the lakorn lol

x0unerthanlater

So maybe it's China that's stalling the airing. If they have to edit a lot out, it'll take some time.

Alien he their main theme, how they gonna ban that? Makes no sense to air in China if they just gonna ban that.
Yeah, that's why I'm surprised to hear China even bought rights for the lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

This lakorn is gonna go down the drain if China is doing all the editing.
It’s all Matt fault. ;) :risas3:
They'll probably describe p'ek as like a superhuman or a man from the future with exemplary powers. After all, they can dub or sub to their liking.

x0unerthanlater

Lol, but Thai are gonna get the same editing when it airs?
Not sure how they're going to edit this in all honesty. I know Thailand doesn't ban Aliens and they did mention they're going to try to stick to the original as much as possible. So the real question is, are both countries going to air at the same time? Maybe it is about the controversy or maybe it's about editing. I think it's both though. So far, no news has been released (not that I know of) about the lakorn.