❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay. Maybe they don’t have the trailer ready cus they just finished shooting. Matt has cut her hair. Wish she would cut it for this lakorn though
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx2KGNA0bE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bswkbnegx21d
Nooo I never liked short hair on Matt! It always makes her look much older than she looks. She’s already naturally very mature looking so her short hair makes her look even more older. Her long hair made her look really youthful.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm not expecting much... But I'm hoping they keep the kisses real and with as much passion as the original... Who am I kidding? Lol let's just pray it airs.
My mouth will drop wide open if Nadech actually kisses Matt. I will go even more into shock if they both actually move their lips while kissing too! I’ve had enough of seeing the pranangs in the lakorn world kiss like dead fish :mad:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nooo I never liked short hair on Matt! It always makes her look much older than she looks. She’s already naturally very mature looking so her short hair makes her look even more older. Her long hair made her look really youthful.
You think so? I like her with short hair, she looks edgy and and young to me, and she one of the few that can rock/dear with that boy haircut.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You think so? I like her with short hair, she looks edgy and and young to me, and she one of the few that can rock/dear with that boy haircut.
Yeah I’m just not a fan of short hair most of the time. The only person I really like short hair on is Mai Davika. Besides that I’m just not really into it in general.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm honestly okay with just lip touching and a little bit of movement. I'll take what I can get lol
Pecks are nice too, because it could be done to look natural. That way, pranangs aren't awkward after.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt looks refreshed with short hair. It brings out her facial features more. Long is is so common to me that seeing short hair on some girls is nice. But I think Matt rock the short hair.

We will see how far the skinship goes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm honestly okay with just lip touching and a little bit of movement. I'll take what I can get lol
Pecks are nice too, because it could be done to look natural. That way, pranangs aren't awkward after.
or pretend to be awkward? lol It cracks me up cus we often think aww they're shy and feeling awkward but then you get these scandalous mystery couples sleeping together behind cameras. :pancarta:

x0unerthanlater

or pretend to be awkward? lol It cracks me up cus we often think aww they're shy and feeling awkward but then you get these scandalous mystery couples sleeping together behind cameras. :pancarta:

That's so true! I bet the Dara's knows who sleeps with who. I get why some of them date outside the industry.

I wonder who the two are this time around? Ch7... Tan skin... Ugh. Basically 90% of ch7 p'eks are tan skinned lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if it's this industry or somewhere else but a leading man said he never date a n'ek because of the things that goes on behind the curtain. Anyhow, it's not a clean business no matter how much people want it to be.

I think to me the most disturbing is the leads have sex just to create chemistry on screen...so they can be comfortable around each other. That's just awful to sell oneself for fame. And what if they have sex and yet has no chemistry?

x0unerthanlater

I don't know if it's this industry or somewhere else but a leading man said he never date a n'ek because of the things that goes on behind the curtain. Anyhow, it's not a clean business no matter how much people want it to be.

I think to me the most disturbing is the leads have sex just to create chemistry on screen...so they can be comfortable around each other. That's just awful to sell oneself for fame. And what if they have sex and yet has no chemistry?
That's why it's crucial for the casting crew to choose leads that'll flow well together. Not just put two strangers together just because they are aesthetically appealing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why it's crucial for the casting crew to choose leads that'll flow well together. Not just put two strangers together just because they are aesthetically appealing.
The only problem is, it's not really how Asian entertainment side works. They like the visual aspect of things. Pretty people will be put together because they are pretty even if the chemistry is not there. I have watched other industries where the main are a WTH are they thinking...but the chemistry keeps me watching. Even if visually they are a bit lacking.

x0unerthanlater

The only problem is, it's not really how Asian entertainment side works. They like the visual aspect of things. Pretty people will be put together because they are pretty even if the chemistry is not there. I have watched other industries where the main are a WTH are they thinking...but the chemistry keeps me watching. Even if visually they are a bit lacking.
I feel that way with Jdrama's. A lot of times their leads aren't super appealing by mainstream's standard but surprisingly the chemistry is nice. Plus, their plots are perspectives you can't see in other Asian countries.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel that way with Jdrama's. A lot of times their leads aren't super appealing by mainstream's standard but surprisingly the chemistry is nice. Plus, their plots are perspectives you can't see in other Asian countries.
I have been more interested in Turkish dramas and usually I am not a fan of facial hair but a few of the men are nice looking with a beard.

I don't find Japanese leading ladies all that pretty but I do like a bit of their pairings. I watched this J drama, it's an 8 episodes drama. The main guy is not attractive by my standard lol but there was something about the overall drama I kept up with. The romance is there but it was about the main girl finding herself. It was a cute drama.

As for this lakorn, Matt needs to take a break from the industry for a little bit once everything is done. She is just not in the right place to do much beside messing things up further. She literally backed herself in a corner and not much breathing room. She has managed to ruin what she has built up in a month or so.

This was as big of a project as one can get yet the channel is too afraid of the backlash and show the teaser. For all the resources they have put in might as well not waste it and just surprise everyone and air it out of the blue lol

x0unerthanlater

I have been more interested in Turkish dramas and usually I am not a fan of facial hair but a few of the men are nice looking with a beard.

I don't find Japanese leading ladies all that pretty but I do like a bit of their pairings. I watched this J drama, it's an 8 episodes drama. The main guy is not attractive by my standard lol but there was something about the overall drama I kept up with. The romance is there but it was about the main girl finding herself. It was a cute drama.

As for this lakorn, Matt needs to take a break from the industry for a little bit once everything is done. She is just not in the right place to do much beside messing things up further. She literally backed herself in a corner and not much breathing room. She has managed to ruin what she has built up in a month or so.

This was as big of a project as one can get yet the channel is too afraid of the backlash and show the teaser. For all the resources they have put in might as well not waste it and just surprise everyone and air it out of the blue lol

I think this'll air later this year. I wonder if the endorsements are pulling out, being the reason why it's being replaced from the next lineup.