[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m obsessed with Say Yes To The Dress! They even have an Indian version that they recently made on YouTube that I love!

2. NY2018

NY2018 Carpe Diem. Seize The Day ♔♥︎♕

Looking forward to watching the Thai version of MLFAS as well as how Nadech and Matt takes on the lead roles. The Korean version was great :):icon12:

S.J.M, x.ATKD.x and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

33893B17-A34D-478B-92F3-2475FA996E0C.jpeg Omg I think the caption says there’s only one day left to shoot for this! Finallyyyyy :aaaaa:It felt like an eternity waiting for this! Here’s hoping that Ch3 doesn’t keep pushing this back like they did to LR. Hope to see this some time around April :angel10:

MKfan132, phatman, ella0411 and 3 others like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol this lakorn was so cursed from the getgo

phatman likes this.
  5. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

The last time, they said the filming's gonna end on December and it might be aired around March lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Omg are they finally done?? Haha. Hurray! Lots of lakorns to look forward to. Hopefully it's not disappointing like last year.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah... she f.cked up

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  8. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

DyPfIK7VsAIscWj.jpg DyPfILEUUAYzHbr.jpg DyPfIK8VYAA66Py.jpg
    I love this so much, I always like seeing celebs dressed down and just in casuals. I'm happy and relieved for the team that it has finally completed filming, I know I complained a lot in this thread but I do appreciate all the hard-work they've all put in to make the lakorn.
    (cr: kamolned)

*OT: I want to see Na play a hipster, into the arts kind of a character lol.

9. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

I cannot wait for this! Idc idc

10. phatman

Yay!! Congrats to the team for not giving up on our Mattie!

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Only cause of the fact that they were already almost done with the lakorn lol That can’t waste all that money. Wonder if they would’ve pulled her out if this happened before filming started.

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

If they listened to the fans each time they want someone pull out from a lakorn then no suitable celebrity would ever be in a lakorn. Fans will always want someone replace with or without a scandal. Even us, most times we be wishing for someone else in a particular role lol.

Anyhow, finally this is wrapping up. We will see what's next for Matt.

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yay, finally they done filming!

14. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Finally done! Now back to waiting for the airing :lol:

15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

*praying for her career mode*

orchidtea, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  16. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

I think nowadays people are more concern with their real life issue than with their ability to act.

KitKat516, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  17. phatman

I would've been so bummed out. ...

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same lol This is a very unique and unexpected pairing so I would have flipped if they pulled her out. I remember when she first got casted with Nadech I was in shock. I was like wow Ch3 actually let her pair with him. He’s the most famous A-list actor at Ch3 and she’s the least famous A-list actress at Ch3. It was so pleasantly surprised. Finally Ch3 did something right.

19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol you need to pray a bit harder cus her mom just threw a bit more fuel into the fire by posting a famous monk's quote then closed her ig:confused:. I just cant with these two:facepalm: :pancarta:

preetam, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  20. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Hahahha...th mom and daughter is like a revolving door. One stop the other comes around.