[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3’s ratings have been down long before Matt’s scandal. These idiots need brains before they try to hate on someone lol

koojin, KitKat516, NongS and 2 others like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

It's all in the timing. Some media are saying that this role could make her super popular again, all in the timing. We just need to lock her in the house with no internet access:pancarta:

3. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

There's a stir at the moment because apparently SK and his siblings have stopped following each other on IG. That's why ppl are speculating if it was because of the dating matter... the drama just never settle down. There's a new issue each week about Matt.

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol
    lol, she’s already super popular. Yeah, just lock her up with no internet until this lakorn finish airing. :pancarta:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    preetam likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He still follows Puppa though. Idk about his other siblings

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yup and guess which news outlet started that stir lol. hint: they have their own reward show and their senior reporter is salty :risas3:

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. x0unerthanlater

He and his sister's aren't following each other at the moment. Totally forgot Pupa was his brother. LOL
    That's what Mint's current interview was about. They asked her if she knows why they stopped following each other. Poor girl...

Ni.....En..... 5555

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lord have mercy! Poor Mint! She always gets dragged into these things :mad: Leave her alone people!!!

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

lol Mint kid that she seem to be the new spoke person for the family now. She said she asked Pupah about it but I guess he doesn't know anything in regards to that either since he mainly stay in the city.

Well anyways, I'm so tempted to just watch the original version.

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  10. x0unerthanlater

So yeah... this lakorn needs to air asap so we can all move on and they can go love each other all they want. 5555

I'm looking forward to seeing Nadech's version of DMJ. KSH shot to instant hallyu stardom after this role.

preetam and KitKat516 like this.
  11. x0unerthanlater

Watch the original! It's good. JJH will crack you up. She nailed the role and KSH also did very well.

12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

but I kind of want that freshness, don't want to compare yet lol.

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  13. x0unerthanlater

I get you.
    I know for sure I'll be comparing as I watch just to see if they'll stick to the original or not. Plus, I'd like to see how they'll end it.

14. Nisinis

Nisinis sarNie Egg

Omg I saw some post on IG seem like Rose Sirintip record one of the ost..!!! I really love her voice, I'm glad they chose her because her voice really suit this kind of fantasy lakorn~

S.J.M likes this.
  15. Nisinis

Nisinis sarNie Egg

And can anyone explain what happen? What scandal with matt?!

16. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

I still find it hard to look at Matt the same way, but I'm still looking forward to this lakorn because I liked the original and I am sure Matt can slay this role. I hope she can make people forget her real self for a while all through out the lakorn and be Fahlada lol I wanna see Nadech again too. (RP is his only lakorn that I got to finish)

They're filming one of the finale scenes!

Screenshot_20190127_114026.png
    Screenshot_20190127_114010.png Screenshot_20190127_114019.png

They copied CSY's hairstyle but I'm glad the friend (GG) is a lot more stylish than the original XD
    Screenshot_20190127_113730.png
    Screenshot_20190127_114127.png

Eye looks really beautiful in this lakorn too.
    Screenshot_20190127_113818.png

rayrayhair | maich3iam | rightful owners

Attached Files:

MKfan132, S.J.M, NY2018 and 2 others like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

I like eye's fashion in here a lot. Imagine if Matt didn't screw up...awww the potential lol. But I'm still excited to see others. Matt's brother is also eye candy. There's lots of good looking people in here.

orchidtea, ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  18. maipin

maipin sarNie Egg

What is Matt’s scandal?

She looks so pretty here. That red carpet scene is almost the same as Korean version. I have never watched Thai remakes. Normally plots and everything same?

19. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

So many mixed emotions right now but I'm just relieved that it's I think officially done filming??? Well it feels like it going by post translations but I may be wrong. I'm obsessed with Matt's wedding dress look, I'm always a sucker for bridal gowns. If I was a writer you best believe all my lakorns would have a wedding at some point in time just so we can get served looks.

49857272_606931389744941_2116797641680418647_n.jpg
    (cr: verasalon)

MKfan132, S.J.M, ella0411 and 2 others like this.
  20. byebye

byebye sarNie OldFart

I love wedding gowns too. It's just so romantic. I watched an episode of say yes to the dress a few years back...the bride bought 2 dresses one daytime and one evening. Anyhow, her evening wedding gown is so gorgeous. I think it was 6k+. I still remembered till this day.

Matt has the figure to pull off a mermaid dress.

x.ATKD.x and SuzieJ like this.