[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

koojin

I know you're lookin at Steph's abszzzz
Man!!!! I was super duper excited and looking forward to this lakron...But after Matt's scandal, its honestly really hard to watch her. ugh! I' m trying to be understanding but at the same time why(she went overboard)!?555 AHH love is love... how can my unexperienced a** understand555 Knowing Nadech's popularity this lakorn will do just fine.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Man!!!! I was super duper excited and looking forward to this lakron...But after Matt's scandal, its honestly really hard to watch her. ugh! I' m trying to be understanding but at the same time why(she went overboard)!?555 AHH love is love... how can my unexperienced a** understand555 Knowing Nadech's popularity this lakorn will do just fine.
I'm still sort of still in disbelief as well. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

What's all this I see on ig about people requesting to replace her from this drama? Is it true? If it wasn't so late, I'm sure they might have.

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
Yes people are still requesting for Matt to be replace. I thought it would cool down by now but nope still raeng as heck. How are they going to replace her when this project s only a few scenes left before completely done?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes people are still requesting for Matt to be replace. I thought it would cool down by now but nope still raeng as heck. How are they going to replace her when this project s only a few scenes left before completely done?
It was calming down but then Matt posted that picture of her with Songkran and that stupid caption she wrote along with it and everyone starting bashing her again :rolleyes: If MLFTS was still in the early stages of being produced, I feel like the elders would have pulled her out of this lakorn if the Korean drama team would have let them. Glad all this drama happened towards the end of shooting or we may not have ever gotten a NadechMatt pairing!

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
They can't possibly pull her nor can they cancel this lakorn. P'eks/n'eks condo was newly built costing a whole lot of $$$. I bet 80% of the budget was for the set alone. Haters will have to turn the other way if they don't want to watch it. I mostly want to see it because I adore the k-ver a lot.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I never knew Matt was this powerful to bring down a whole channel, should've used that power to boost her popularity beforehand lol.
I simply just want to enjoy this lakorn but can't lie, this whole off-screen drama with Matt has put a dent in my excitement for it. I'm so done with the negativity but I know it's going to cross over and potentially impact this lakorn. I just need Matt to get it together, at least before and whilst this lakorn airs then she can go on and claim her squid and all that on IG.