[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

I enjoyed Full House Thai version so I'm looking forward to this version too! Matt really reminds me of Jun Ji Hyun.

x.ATKD.x and ella0411 like this.
  2. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Came across this on IG:
    47693278_130584624633354_720766873765326926_n.jpg 46440524_327371998114202_8771741535291059223_n.jpg
    (cr: armando_odin)

est.jpn, phatman, ella0411 and 3 others like this.
  3. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The picture above I can see the age difference...but my goodness Matt look so much like Nat. They should be in a lakorn once as sisters.

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh damn she does..

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yessss Matt and Nat are twins I swear! Matt will look even more like Noi as she ages!

6. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

butterfliesssss

7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Nat looks too bloated now tho

8. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the updates :).

9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

10. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Koy123 likes this.
  11. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

12. koojin

koojin I know you're lookin at Steph's abszzzz

Man!!!! I was super duper excited and looking forward to this lakron...But after Matt's scandal, its honestly really hard to watch her. ugh! I' m trying to be understanding but at the same time why(she went overboard)!?555 AHH love is love... how can my unexperienced a** understand555 Knowing Nadech's popularity this lakorn will do just fine.

est.jpn likes this.
  13. mailee_xox

mailee_xox sarNie Adult

I'm still sort of still in disbelief as well. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

What's all this I see on ig about people requesting to replace her from this drama? Is it true? If it wasn't so late, I'm sure they might have.

14. Handsprint

Handsprint sarNie Egg

Yes people are still requesting for Matt to be replace. I thought it would cool down by now but nope still raeng as heck. How are they going to replace her when this project s only a few scenes left before completely done?

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It was calming down but then Matt posted that picture of her with Songkran and that stupid caption she wrote along with it and everyone starting bashing her again :rolleyes: If MLFTS was still in the early stages of being produced, I feel like the elders would have pulled her out of this lakorn if the Korean drama team would have let them. Glad all this drama happened towards the end of shooting or we may not have ever gotten a NadechMatt pairing!

16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Matt needs to stay away from IG AND stop glaring at people for staring :rolleyes:

ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol...girl has lost her mind don't think she can help it.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol the vast majority are blaming all of ch3 current ones ratings on her even those she's not in. They're reporting that the viewers are protesting ch3 for not firing Matt. Thai people been breathing in too much pollution lately :rolleyes::pancarta:.

ella0411, NongS, SuzieJ and 1 other person like this.
  19. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

They can't possibly pull her nor can they cancel this lakorn. P'eks/n'eks condo was newly built costing a whole lot of $$$. I bet 80% of the budget was for the set alone. Haters will have to turn the other way if they don't want to watch it. I mostly want to see it because I adore the k-ver a lot.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I never knew Matt was this powerful to bring down a whole channel, should've used that power to boost her popularity beforehand lol.
    I simply just want to enjoy this lakorn but can't lie, this whole off-screen drama with Matt has put a dent in my excitement for it. I'm so done with the negativity but I know it's going to cross over and potentially impact this lakorn. I just need Matt to get it together, at least before and whilst this lakorn airs then she can go on and claim her squid and all that on IG.

Handsprint, koojin, KitKat516 and 2 others like this.