[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The view of the lake is so romantic and nostalgic at th same time. Agree, Matt started out looking slightly older than Na when the lakorn first announced...even the beginning of shooting but somehow she looks the same age as Na and some parts younger than a year ago.

If it turned out suck because of all the editing required by China at least the lakorn will come out beautiful.

SuzieJ and ella0411 like this.
  2. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Screenshot_20181121_232207.jpg
    (maich3iam)

Good looking pranang + great view :love:
    We got a lot of bts pics today! Thanks to the beautiful scenery, they couldn't help but post on IG lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Isn't the weather too warm for such outfits ?

4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The stylist is living in korea lol.

5. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I saw the jackets and I am sweating lol. Especially Na in black.

SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I hope they were filming in northern Thailand cus it's starting to get chilly there.

preetam likes this.
  7. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

P'Mai IG posts Puripai area, Mae Hong Son, Thailand and currently the temperatures are mid-80 degrees - high and mid-60 to upper 50 - low. For people that are used to hot weather, I am going to bet that temperature 57-65 degree will be chilly for them. Do ask the Floridians during their cold freeze of 70 degrees!

[​IMG]

8. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol...I am a Texan and I act that way. I am not a cold weather person. When it's in the 60s outside, I have my heater inside the house to 74 lol. There is this meme that says, it's 60 degree outside and Texas is closed trying to find out coats (something like that)

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Cali people are the same! Not just "cold" weather but their so called storm too lol. It's like barely sprinkling outside and you see people out in raincoats and boots. Lol

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    mschuckles likes this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

We Californians complain just about everything, too hot, too cold, too much rain... lol

SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  11. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    ella0411 likes this.
  12. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

She looks really tall lol

IMG_20181122_233048.JPG

I really love the cinematography. :icon12: I saw some bts pics of Nadech wherein his hair was styled well (a little wavy) and he looks good in it.

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Come to England please :fighting3: you will never leave the house:pancarta:

14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, when I visited London in May it was still crazy cold. I didn't quite like it. I don't think I can live in a place where I can't wear summer clothes for majority of the time.

preetam likes this.
  15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

You came and you did not tell me ??? :fighting3:

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

That was May a couple of years ago. I didn't know you were in London or else would have met up with you. I have the best Iranian/Turkish food there. The lamb kabob was amazing.

17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Next time you come here let me know :-D gotta taste that Turkish/Iranian food as well

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

You haven't had them over there yet. Where we first stay at it was every where. Their rice is so delicious...it's like this long grain rice with almonds and slight vermicelli and sometimes with a little almond. And they gave you so much.

Honestly, London isn't my favorite place. It was a lot more congested than I thought. I favored Rome more. Pompeii and Old Rome were more interesting to me.

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Not yet I mostly eat Italian, Indian, Chinese, African food. Do you remember where exactly in London you stayed please ? Thank you :)

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Iranian and Afghan food is very good! The rice is the best! There’s more than one type of rice for you guys to try :)

preetam likes this.