❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen all Matt's lakorns, but if there's one man she may have overpowered then that man is Smart. Hahhah. Otherwise her list of pra'eks is pretty darn good. :p
I think Matt overpowers her leading men 99% of time. In KGR her acting and character overpowers Great, same in the Bride lakorn. In her lakorn with Film her antics and switch between serious intense and comic demeanors take the spotlight, don't get me started on FLF with Boy. Her performance even overpowered Andrew etc... and don't get me wrong but in the pictures I have seen so far one can see she is having ultimate fun with the character and is feeling/crazy about it, she might overpowers Nadech as well. Hopefully I am wrong and Nadech kills it and surprises me and he can generate chemistry with Matt. Surprisingly James Ma in KB could hold himself vs Matt in the drama maybe because it's centered on him and he was giving his best as a newbie. I want him with Matt in another lakorn so she can challenge and push him. And I want Matt with Ken T definitly. I want to see their face off

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Matt overpowers her leading men 99% of time. In KGR her acting and character overpowers Great, same in the Bride lakorn. In her lakorn with Film her antics and switch between serious intense and comic demeanors take the spotlight, don't get me started on FLF with Boy. Her performance even overpowered Andrew etc... and don't get me wrong but in the pictures I have seen so far one can see she is having ultimate fun with the character and is feeling/crazy about it, she might overpowers Nadech as well. Hopefully I am wrong and Nadech kills it and surprises me and he can generate chemistry with Matt. Surprisingly James Ma in KB could hold himself vs Matt in the drama maybe because it's centered on him and he was giving his best as a newbie. I want him with Matt in another lakorn so she can challenge and push him. And I want Matt with Ken T definitly. I want to see their face off
I guess I'm the indifferent one who doesn't feel that way. Haha.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Will finally see Matt and Nadech in their first(?) event (not related to this lakorn) together! And they're less awkward now lol

Wanna see them together more than just a few seconds from their bts videos.

When she's soooooo into her character and the scene lol

Though not in the whole lakorn, but there are some scenes wherein she really overpowers her pra eks.

OT: Didn't expect Matt to be paired with Nadech after a series of NY lakorns so I am still not losing hope with this Matt-Ken T pair lol
Screenshot_20180916_224654.jpg

Hope this remake would open doors for Matt to work with other A-listers and great actors within her level of acting. Same with Nadech....I wanna see him with more other nang eks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am keeping my eyes out on the guy in the grey suit he's so cute lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Will finally see Matt and Nadech in their first(?) event (not related to this lakorn) together! And they're less awkward now lol

Wanna see them together more than just a few seconds from their bts videos.

When she's soooooo into her character and the scene lol

Though not in the whole lakorn, but there are some scenes wherein she really overpowers her pra eks.

OT: Didn't expect Matt to be paired with Nadech after a series of NY lakorns so I am still not losing hope with this Matt-Ken T pair lol
View attachment 25165

Hope this remake would open doors for Matt to work with other A-listers and great actors within her level of acting. Same with Nadech....I wanna see him with more other nang eks.
omg when did matt shoot with Ken T? how did i not know about this? is there any BTS videos from that shoot? i really wanna see more!

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
omg when did matt shoot with Ken T? how did i not know about this? is there any BTS videos from that shoot? i really wanna see more!
Omg Ken T and Matt in one frame!? Must've been for a calendar shoot!
Yes, it was for ch3 Calendar shoot.
BTS:

They're gonna be such a hot pair!

Attachments

HNA0

☀️
OMG wow :love: :love: :love: they look fabulous together! Please Noi stop being so insecure and let my girl matty act with your hubby!!! im begging you
Wow. Is she really that insecure? Wonder how Ken deal with that? I would have gone crazy by now. I guess he really loves her.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Nadech = Me, when I get made to leave the house and attend a family event lol.
View attachment 25317
(cr: orangeny18)
It's the faces you get when the pranang who don't like each other were forced to meet and go out. lol

Is this what they wear at tonight's event? Haven't seen a photo of the two yet. It's like what they wear in ch3 float lol
Screenshot_20180919_201146.png
Screenshot_20180919_201224.png
(keaw_jung, mattperanee)

Edit: It really is. lol here's the video of Matt and Nadech going to the venue:
http://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6DhA0n3c2

Yay! They're no longer awkward lol
http://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6HWOpgCfi

Last edited: