❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OT: I can't lie, this is the level of extra I aspire to be like in real life lol. I'll take the plunge someday, get dressed to the nines, just to go and buy some groceries lol.
Happens all the time when I need to make last min purchase ( bd/wedding cards) at store before heading out to a wedding or party. I have full make-up on, heels, dress, jewelry all over and I know all eyes are on me ( judging or not) and I dash in/ out as fast as I could.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So they basically either overdressed her or under dressed her lol. The dress can do without that blazer.

For me, I tend to overdressed a lot. I am into collecting Calvin Klein dresses...and I have about 30 of them lol. It's just so classy. The only problem is, my husband is such a T-shirt and shorts kind of person he made me look more out of place lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart

The last picture of Nadech is just wrong lol. His hair...the way the bang is rested on his forehead and swept slightly...so so wrong hahaha. But I do like the couple picture. Eye looks real nice in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have faith in the two, putting it out there that they will deliver. *from my words to P'Mai, it shall happen*
i have faith in matty. i feel like she would be down for really intense real kiss scenes but im iffy with Nadech. Idk if he will give it his all because some NY fans in thailand are psycho lol but at the same time im sure Na knew that MLFTS is famous for its kiss scenes before he signed for this remake so lets hope he doesnt dissapoint. I know there will probably be at least 1 real kiss scene in this lakorn but i dont think there will be a real makeout scene. Who would've though that Matt was gonna be the 1st girl besides Yaya to kiss Na'a sacred lips loool

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
i have faith in matty. i feel like she would be down for really intense real kiss scenes but im iffy with Nadech. Idk if he will give it his all because some NY fans in thailand are psycho lol but at the same time im sure Na knew that MLFTS is famous for its kiss scenes before he signed for this remake so lets hope he doesnt dissapoint. I know there will probably be at least 1 real kiss scene in this lakorn but i dont think there will be a real makeout scene. Who would've though that Matt was gonna be the 1st girl besides Yaya to kiss Na'a sacred lips loool
I'm going to give Na the benefit of the doubt because neither of them have done any intense kiss scenes before so it's new territory for them both. The team is so adamant with following the original to a T, so I don't see this being excluded hence my conviction in the both of them. As for the immature NY fans (cause I'm sure there's more level headed ones out there) they'll just have to deal :celebrate16:.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is Yaya really the only gal he's ever locked lips with??? Oh wait. She's the only gal he's ever worked with. Hahahhahaha. Jk. Jk.