❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Other than Great, Nadech is the only other pra'ek I like as pairing for Matt. The storyline seem good ( will be watching first time) and I know Matt and Nadech, individually or together in scenes, will do their job brilliantly and as long as the editing is executed well, everything else is secondary for me.

Another lakorn that I planned on catching live so am looking forward to waking up early for Monday and Tuesday again :rolleyes::rolleyes::pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did they hint at all when this is slate to air other than the previous news that felt like a year ago.

There's way too many good looking men in this lakorn I might have a whiplash. Between the girls and the guys...in suits and pretty clothes (Matt the exception lol) it's going to feel like a runway show.

To me, the guys might look better. They might be in simple suits but at the same time sleek and charming...that's a leathal combination for a woman's heart:)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Other than Great, Nadech is the only other pra'ek I like as pairing for Matt. The storyline seem good ( will be watching first time) and I know Matt and Nadech, individually or together in scenes, will do their job brilliantly and as long as the editing is executed well, everything else is secondary for me.

Another lakorn that I planned on catching live so am looking forward to waking up early for Monday and Tuesday again :rolleyes::rolleyes::pancarta:
I did enjoy Matt with Film too. They're adorable. Though aside from Great, she and Nadech are really so eye candy. And finally, a lakorn I could watch live because I already know the story and what each scene is all about lol

Did they hint at all when this is slate to air other than the previous news that felt like a year ago.

There's way too many good looking men in this lakorn I might have a whiplash. Between the girls and the guys...in suits and pretty clothes (Matt the exception lol) it's going to feel like a runway show.

To me, the guys might look better. They might be in simple suits but at the same time sleek and charming...that's a leathal combination for a woman's heart:)
They only say they're speeding up the filming and it's gonna be soon. That's just it.

Yeah... Every guy in here looks good!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I did enjoy Matt with Film too. They're adorable. Though aside from Great, she and Nadech are really so eye candy. And finally, a lakorn I could watch live because I already know the story and what each scene is all about lol
Oh I had to look him up because for a minute I thought it was the Film guy in MIA 2018.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

They only say they're speeding up the filming and it's gonna be soon. That's just it.

Yeah... Every guy in here looks good!
I am sure their soon is somewhere in the middle of 2019 lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I love her pairing with Rome too!

I'm actually rewatching it right now and her chemistry with Rome is even better with subs!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love her pairing with Rome too!

I'm actually rewatching it right now and her chemistry with Rome is even better with subs!
Yup, Rome and Matt has such natural chemistry. Even if that was their first lakorn together it comes across like she has been acting with him for ages. They have this endearing friendship chemistry that if they were in a room with a lot of people, they will make it like they are the only 2 existed in that room.

But to me, Matt and Andrew has this angst, tension kind of chemistry that is neat to see. To me as of date, Andrew fits her most. There are different kind of chemistry and I liked hers with Andrew more. Great on the other hand, have a forever best friend chemistry lol. Where slapping butt, kissing just make it so normal but missed the sexual tension. She's way too comfortable with him lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, Rome and Matt has such natural chemistry. Even if that was their first lakorn together it comes across like she has been acting with him for ages. They have this endearing friendship chemistry that if they were in a room with a lot of people, they will make it like they are the only 2 existed in that room.

But to me, Matt and Andrew has this angst, tension kind of chemistry that is neat to see. To me as of date, Andrew fits her most. There are different kind of chemistry and I liked hers with Andrew more. Great on the other hand, have a forever best friend chemistry lol. Where slapping butt, kissing just make it so normal but missed the sexual tension. She's way too comfortable with him lol.
That's true. It's hard to find the sexual tension between GM when they're both such close buds in real life. Because with Rome romance is totally in the air.

But. . . I still need a GM reunion though. Haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: Never got the Rome appeal tbh, Matt and him come across more as buddies to me than GMatt do. The only partner I feel she's had sexual tension with was Andrew, there were scenes between the two where I was like "You two need to chill" lol.

- I'm so excited for Na and Matt, I genuinely feel there is potential to be something special with them. Anybody expecting this to air by year end needs to dash those hopes lol. We're in September now and there's still no signs of the bigger scenes being filmed yet (besides the wedding/ship one).

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt best pairing was with Boy in Fah Krajang Dao only. Their pairing had sex appeal and sincerity. I liked the storyline of the lakorn. Sorry for being Shallow but film chinless face is not my cup of tea. Great is her big brother. That's it. I loved her with James Ma which surprised me since I thought she looked a lil mature for him but thank God she had that freshness her character required which helped a lot. I liked that dynamic they had the way I liked Sammie and Porshe in PRPPT.