❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I wonder what scene this is?
Based from the outfit (she already wore this one), it's the scene in the university (day) just before the ferris wheel scene (night).

After the hilarious driving scene. Remember the nang ek went to take her exam but she couldn't get out of her car due to the reporters? I think this is after the pra ek took her out and saved her saying he's her attorney.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the second pics he looks scared as if he's seeing something he's not supposed to lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG a close-up pranang photo! :aaaaa:
They look soooooo good together!
View attachment 20470
(maich3iam)
Not to sound too nitpicking but I like that her side profile is nice and theirs complement each other. Nothing worst than looking at pra'nangs' profiles and the nang'ek nose is bigger than pra'ek :eek:

Don't worry, it's the character and he definitely doesn't stay like this ;)
Cool and good to know about pra'ek cause I am holding out and not watching the original version. I was beginning to wonder why most of these pictures posted - pra'ek and nang'ek doesn't have sweet interactions either he's looking away or just calmingly standing there.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Cool and good to know about pra'ek cause I am holding out and not watching the original version. I was beginning to wonder why most of these pictures posted - pra'ek and nang'ek doesn't have sweet interactions either he's looking away or just calmingly standing there.
Don't let these pics fool you lol. There is a lot of back and forth between the leads but as time goes on the interactions do get sweeter, I promise.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm actually wondering why they aren't sharing teaser/BTS photos showing their characters' interaction (since this lakorn has a loooooot of it). I guess it's still early to share pranang moments. :rolleyes:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The drama doesn't air til next year, might as well keep it for later when they start to promote it. A little teasing here and there helps build the anticipation.
(maybe with Matt's birthday they'll drop something more substantial)