❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Whos that??? Like dating rumors??

Edit: OMG Noooo Songkran. As in Aff's ex-husband???? Please i hope this isnt trueee. This is gonna cause matt a lot of unneccesary problems and hate. Plus i dont like Songkran.

This !!! Never liked his guts from the day he started to get involved with Aff. Matt can do better

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Been seeing news articles of Matt being linked to 2 guys and getting in contact with her ex.

A month hasn't even passed since she talked about her break-up and she's already involved in dating rumors!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rumors are weird with Matt. A few years ago she was with her boyfriend and there was a rumor of her getting close to Film.

But I hope that the rumor with Aff ex is not true. And hopefully it is not the case where she is dating guys because she didn't get a chance to do that since she was with only her ex before. Anyhow, she can definitely do better than songkran. He is such a player and nothing is going to change that.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 20408
(cr: maich3iam)

- I can't deal right now, Matt looks so pretty.
This has got to be her character with the prettiest look on screen! :love: Visual and talent wise, she's really perfect for this. With a good script and flow of the story, she'll definitely slay the role!

View attachment 20405
(cr: maich3iam)

- Our brooding alien :love:
And our pra ek looks good too! I really can't wait until next year to see these two on-screen :cheer: