❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Sad news. Matt broke up with her boyfriend. She always gets asked about marriage whenever she has an event and now she spilled that they already broke up. :crybaby2:

Last part of the interview from kapook:

ถ้าเขากลับมาง้อล่ะ ?
แมท : (น้ำตาไหล)

"If he comes back?"
Matt: (tears fell)

(correct me if the translation is not right)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Sad news. Matt broke up with her boyfriend. She always gets asked about marriage whenever she has an event and now she spilled that they already broke up. :crybaby2:

ถ้าเขากลับมาง้อล่ะ ?

"If he comes back?"

You can head on over to the couples thread, @Vimalee kindly translated the news. I feel for her right now but she's a tough cookie.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
You can head on over to the couples thread, @Vimalee kindly translated the news. I feel for her right now but she's a tough cookie.
Thanks! Just saw it. The article in kapook inlcuded more interview questions than siamdara's, though she didn't really gave much details.

She's really tough coz she seems pretty well these days. But, that's hard! 14 years is so long and it's gonna be her birthday soon.

Can you all see why I wanted Godt to play Masu's character lol.

View attachment 18372 View attachment 18371
View attachment 18369 View attachment 18370
(cr: gxxod + aor_mew_matt_ying)
I didn't like Masu when he was chosen too. That guy is sooooo handsome :love:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thanks! Just saw it. The article in kapook inlcuded more interview questions than siamdara's, though she didn't really gave much details.
She's really tough coz she seems pretty well these days. But, that's hard! 14 years is so long and it's gonna be her birthday soon.

I didn't like Masu when he was chosen too. That guy is sooooo handsome :love:
Matt's good with how she handles her personal relationships and the amount of information she gives to the media. I mean she's an open person but knows where to draw the line and keep things private. My heart just sends her nothing but love right now while she goes through this, to think she's been with him for half of her life.

I'm still not completely sold on Masu tbh. As for Godt, the guy is a 95er but you'd think his older lol.
36086304_249558515852442_3569386120993046528_n.jpg
(cr: snapbyjeazbi)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
lol we posted the same photo at the same time. Again. :p @x.ATKD.x

I hope they chose a more mature-looking guy than Masu, since he's around the same age as Fahlada.

I admire her more. I've been her fan because of how she is during interviews (aside from her great acting skills). I liked it that she didn't beat around the bush, answered straight yet still didn't give much info about her private matters.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 ~ We're like two peas in a pod lol. I personally wanted either Alek or Tono in the role, I think either one of them would've been perfect for it, also a part of me wanted another lead hero to do it as well just like in the Kdrama with Park Hae Jin whose a leading man in his own right. The role itself is really good and there's substance to it beyond just being the "third wheel".

ella0411

sarNie Adult
One of the best looking sibs in a lakorn :love:
Screenshot_20180703_233921.png
(gxxod_itthipat.fc)

@ella0411 ~ We're like two peas in a pod lol. I personally wanted either Alek or Tono in the role, I think either one of them would've been perfect for it, also a part of me wanted another lead hero to do it as well just like in the Kdrama with Park Hae Jin whose a leading man in his own right. The role itself is really good and there's substance to it beyond just being the "third wheel".
Talking about our kindred spirits lol

I like Alek for this too! He looks good with Matt in Bride to be, even in PRPR. Also Deaw, he acted as Matt's friend in FLF who loves her but he's playing the villain role here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

ถ้าเขากลับมาง้อล่ะ ?

"If he comes back?"

Am I bad if I say I am not surprised ? I have never really seen Matt being close with her ex BF offscreen .

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Am I bad if I say I am not surprised ? I have never really seen Matt being close with her ex BF offscreen .
I only see them in pictures. I even thought before that Ou Smith was her boyfriend. lol

I just think Matt's really free these days and her bf lets her do what she wants. No wonder her recent IG photos were her going out with her friends and her bf was nowhere.

It's sad watching this video clip of her interview:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BkxiF-Ng7ex/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=32ejgu0l8911 :crybaby2:

Su su!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
14 years is a lot of time to invest in a relationship. To have it ends no matter the circumstances are is heartbreaking. As I mentioned in the other thread, I think he might found himself in a bind. One where he loves but also ready to start a family. Whereas she is not ready. If it's been a month and she's still shedding tears then the love is there just not enough to make it work.

Last edited: