❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should have Matt wear the clothes not the clothes wearing her. Most of the clothes just hang all over her body. Her tiny waist should be taken advantage of. From an oversized dress to one that fits her in the right places, it should not be that hard to guess which one flatters her most.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Do you know how to write in thai I want write in thai (please style matt clothes better) i tried google translate it was werid.
Something like that if we write that in the comments maybe she won’t give this shaggy clothes.
I don't speak Thai so I'm of no help but TBH the stylist won't be changing lanes, she'll stick to what she's doing and we'll just have to deal.

Style-wise for me my favorite looks for Matt have been in KRGR, Bride to Be & Fai Lang Fai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, it seemed they are overthinking her outfits but that can't be changed as most of the hideous outfits have already been filmed. So, at this point I just want them to hurry up and finished it so I can watch it the end of this year or beginning of next.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, matt has amazing body. Because you all talk about how great her body so when I watched her Lakorn with anderw well so most time I check her out let me say she definitely has a gorgeous body & curvy all right places a body like that deserves a better clothes,I’m going to start comments in post which has the ugly clothes.
Enough is enough of this horrible wardrobe.
Put Matt in a all black tight dress and you are done ! You will spend the whole episode checking on her. She got great legs too. One of the beauties of the Thai industry. Can act as well

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Eye's wardrobe has been on point, technically she is paired with Masu.
Damn that sucks I personally don’t care for Masu.. whatever, just gonna focus on the girls buahahhhhaha and Na lol :p

~~~

I honestly think they can and should do better for Matt fashion wise. If they can’t get very nice high fashion, they should stick to their Thai designers and make Matt look more dressy in youthful way, not in extra large clothing. :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt probably worked sooo hard to lose weight for this lakorn! They need to stop giving her clothes that drown her body shape out and give her some nice figure defining outfits. That better not make her hard work go to waste!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I like this dress, but why the hell there is a coat isn’t Thailand hot?
View attachment 18316
And now verasalon shares photos of Matt in body-hugging clothes. lol

I just wish they didn't make her wear two-layered clothes and those long-sleeved dresses most of the times. Like what @SuzieJ said, Matt has probably worked so hard to have this body.

When can we get a proper "couple photo"? lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seemed with all the cover up, they are following the Victorian romance novel lol. Where the girls are somewhat stylish but always covering themselves up.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I compiled some of Matt's wardrobes (from her IG & verasalon)

Let's see (once the lakorn airs) if there's really a reason behind all these styling. :rolleyes:

I think coz her character is over the top
Coz jeon jihyun had over the top wardrobe for cheon songyi

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Heheh Na and Matt such a dorky moment lol

But okay~ I like these outfits better on Matty! :D