❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If you watched the PH version you will understand why people were disappointed. They could not even copy the k version right. There's a difference in wanting to remake and make it your own and have it at least slighty compatible to the original but the PH version and K version were not even remotely on the same level.

As for the Thai version, I originally didn't like the idea of them trying to make everything the same cause then why bother remaking it if they can't insert some of their personality but so far broadcast is able to give it their own in some of the small details. For example, Matt's condo. They try to give it the same luxury feel but it actually came out better than the Korean version and some may say it is on the same scale. The Korean version is such a high end drama if broadast can match it or give it their own style then it had already surpassed the PH version.
Well as long as majority of the fans are actually ok with it being more identical it's fine.

I really wonder though how they're going to do all the CGI stuff. If it was Master Obe I would have no doubt, but it's not so I'm a little worried. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is making an entrance just like her character in MLFTS. She is being dressed up and to keep the feel she has to continue in real life lol
And people ask me why I think she is the best actress of ch3 of her generation. This type of dedication show that as an actress she has got respect for her character and she suppress herself to put the roles at the front even in real life. This is imo the best way for an actor to deliver and not "act" but "be" the role. This way of studying a character is Something actors like Kamiki Ryunosuke, Mackenyu (Sony Chiba'son who is writting his own legend and gets my respect) or Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji in HYD etc... or a veteran like Toni Leung Chui Hai from what I've read do

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow her condo is amazing. It looked like a nice place to escape to. Matt's condo does look better than the original to me. It is like a high end department store decorating for Christmas hahahah. When you walk in and the first thought is, I don't want to leave.
I agree I like Matt condo better. It looks nicer than the Korean one. The "silvery" color is more my thing. They sure are spending a lot on the visual

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And people ask me why I think she is the best actress of ch3 of her generation. This type of dedication show that as an actress she has got respect for her character and she suppress herself to put the roles at the front even in real life. This is imo the best way for an actor to deliver and not "act" but "be" the role. This way of studying a character is Something actors like Kamiki Ryunosuke, Mackenyu (Sony Chiba'son who is writting his own legend and gets my respect) or Matsumoto Jun as Domyoji in HYD etc... or a veteran like Toni Leung Chui Hai from what I've read do
Just like her role in FLF...She was so immersed into it it took her some time to part from it. That's one reason Matt is a great actress, she beame the character not letting character take over her. Certain roles it takes more than reading the script to understand it, it takes a lot of dedication, studying and living the character to make it believable. Matt knows this is a challenge role and a big shoe to fill more o than any of her roles because this is on an international level of a successful drama from the original. She knows she is going to get compared so she study the character but at the same time add her charm to it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks young in that black dress with yellow dots next to Nadech. Na making his little move actually look sexy

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol i cant wait to see how nadechs character handles matts extra ass lol
I am looking forward to most is them promoting this lakorn because one thing channel 3 doesn't do well and that's an understatement is promoting Matt's lakorns. But since this is a big project with Nadech in it, I trust they will go out of their way to make things happen. To me, the interesting part is what happened behind the scenes too. I can see Matt having a good time with this character. They waited a solid year to get things going, I am sure they are eager to get things right and finish filming soon.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I did a bit of snooping around and I think I now know what happened to our original director, if google translate is right then his joined GMM25 now.
link to the article: https://positioningmag.com/1171264
No wonder he left. Congrats to p'Pook! That's a huge position to turn down, sounds like he'll be lead director. He's actually a really good director, he just not an ideal one for people who wants to know every step of the production. Gmm25 has modern vision. If they can pull this off, they will change how things are run in the industry. That was smart to have two teams, one to focus on ch7 and the other to focus on ch3. They were right that the two channels has different target group. They're also looking at international fans through social media too. Very smart. Wish them and him luck. Now for this lakorn, I wonder if broadcast knew that he was leaving and was buying time for P'Mai to finish with BPS which was why they slowed down production. He slipped in too smoothly for this so called sudden change of director.

Anyways I love that orange pj, something I would wear around the house.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am looking forward to most is them promoting this lakorn because one thing channel 3 doesn't do well and that's an understatement is promoting Matt's lakorns. But since this is a big project with Nadech in it, I trust they will go out of their way to make things happen. To me, the interesting part is what happened behind the scenes too. I can see Matt having a good time with this character. They waited a solid year to get things going, I am sure they are eager to get things right and finish filming soon.
Yes they need to have good promotion for this lakorn. My girl matty deserves the world. Im sure they will promote this well though cause the show was such a big thing everywhere. Plus Na is in this like you said. I hope this a hit too just like the original.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt is hahahha...She is just very extra in her scenes that is why sometimes it is hard for Na to keep a straight face.
That Cheon Song Yi aura is really in her. When Mint posted their photo from the dinner, she said Farada came to eat with them :risas3:
I like how they're playing around and do random poses together now. ;) They look good, esp in the 2nd photo. Matt, is just really so white, she looked unreal. lol like a standee or something. :pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The shoes she is wearing with the pink skirt is Jimmy Choo but it looks so ordinary. The pink skirt with whatever shirt she has on is such an odd combination as if they could not decide how to coordinate the outfit and just throw something on lol. But at least she is working it.

Off topic: when I go to Thailand I think Matt will be the easiest to spot among the celebs cause girl is so darn white.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think that outfit is worst than the orange outfit she had on a few weeks back ...

Maybe it was just a chill day to go about in that weird combo lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think that outfit is worst than the orange outfit she had on a few weeks back ...

Maybe it was just a chill day to go about in that weird combo lol
Yeah at least the orange one made her body look really nice. This one not so much

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The sad thing is it is designer clothes but honestly it looks like a rag. Even the hem of the shirt looks like it isn't finished lol but hey, it is designer clothes and most of the time they never make sense. I think, throughout the lakorn there are going to be a WTH is she wearing outfits but I am confident we will see a lot of beautiful clothes.