❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
HOLY WATER!!! Drools over Matt’s CONDO!!:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::angel10:

This is my face, not the “attempt” word okay lol
:attempt::attempt::attempt::attempt:

Her condo is wayyyy better and more expensive looking than the Korean condo if you ask me 555555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow her condo is amazing. It looked like a nice place to escape to. Matt's condo does look better than the original to me. It is like a high end department store decorating for Christmas hahahah. When you walk in and the first thought is, I don't want to leave.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
HOLY WATER!!! Drools over Matt’s CONDO!!:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::angel10:

This is my face, not the “attempt” word okay lol
:attempt::attempt::attempt::attempt:

Her condo is wayyyy better and more expensive looking than the Korean condo if you ask me 555555
lmao it's the first time you used a lot of emoticons in this thread! (is it?) :risas3:

Hers looks more pleasant and bighter. Maybe because of the silver and white dominant colors unlike the korean's - brown.

Wow her condo is amazing. It looked like a nice place to escape to. Matt's condo does look better than the original to me. It is like a high end department store decorating for Christmas hahahah. When you walk in and the first thought is, I don't want to leave.
I saw the Christmas tree first. lol hoping it's gonna be around Christmas season. January, the latest. ;)

I'm getting more excited how it would look like once they release the teaser or MV. :cheer:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol my eyes went straight to the tree too and wondered if there will be a Christmas scene. After that my eyes went straight to her wall size picture :risas3:. Not vain at all :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lmao it's the first time you used a lot of emoticons in this thread! (is it?) :risas3:
Teehheheheheheh :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I’m blown away by her hardcore expensive looking condo! it’s like my ideal place too :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I’m very intrigued so far! Something about Matt, and this condo I’m gonna be tuning in so closely hahahahaha

~~

I’m just glad I never bother with the old version, now I don’t wanna watch it either cuz people say it’s too much cloning or that it isn’t their cup of tea. So I guess I’ll just wait to start this from scratch and see Matt as she is!!! Hahahha :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Wow. . . reminds me of how identical they're remaking this and how much I didn't like the idea.
Ugh.
PH remake was nowhere close to the original and a lot of kdrama fans were disappointed. I dunno what's better, actually. I think they wouldn't copy this tho, without permission from SBS.

Teehheheheheheh :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I’m blown away by her hardcore expensive looking condo! it’s like my ideal place too :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I’m very intrigued so far! Something about Matt, and this condo I’m gonna be tuning in so closely hahahahaha
So far, seeing short clips of their BTS, their adding extra details to the acting. I think it's the advantage of Matt watching the original for like, 4 times already :risas3: She can play the role with her own style, knowing what the role demands.

Lol my eyes went straight to the tree too and wondered if there will be a Christmas scene. After that my eyes went straight to her wall size picture :risas3:. Not vain at all :risas3:
Now, all that's left is her room. The photo there would be bigger. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PH remake was nowhere close to the original and a lot of kdrama fans were disappointed. I dunno what's better, actually. I think they wouldn't copy this tho, without permission from SBS.

So far, seeing short clips of their BTS, their adding extra details to the acting. I think it's the advantage of Matt watching the original for like, 4 times already :risas3: She can play the role with her own style, knowing what the role demands.

Now, all that's left is her room. The photo there would be bigger. :p
They were disappointed??? Are they serious?? Haha. What a joke. I personally prefer a different touch.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They were disappointed??? Are they serious?? Haha. What a joke. I personally prefer a different touch.
It looked cheap, actually. Idk if it would've been enough had they dressed the nang ek with better wardrobes and chosen a more expensive-looking condo.

Idk what would satisfy viewers tho, the change in acting or a different setting.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was one of those people who was all "urgghhhh..." at the visuals being identical to the original but I've got to say, I love Matt's condo lol. I love that it's nearly the same and looks authentic, I didn't like the MLFTS-Phil version of it tbh and was slightly worried this remake might be in the same vein.
Thai sense of humor is OTT, from the little we've seen of Matt so far it seems she's very much in line with that which is good. I think with the K-version, the lighting was more on the warmer side of things but I think that's just to highlight the fact it was winter when they filmed it. I like that the lighting here is clear and bright.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you watched the PH version you will understand why people were disappointed. They could not even copy the k version right. There's a difference in wanting to remake and make it your own and have it at least slighty compatible to the original but the PH version and K version were not even remotely on the same level.

As for the Thai version, I originally didn't like the idea of them trying to make everything the same cause then why bother remaking it if they can't insert some of their personality but so far broadcast is able to give it their own in some of the small details. For example, Matt's condo. They try to give it the same luxury feel but it actually came out better than the Korean version and some may say it is on the same scale. The Korean version is such a high end drama if broadast can match it or give it their own style then it had already surpassed the PH version.