❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OT: I always crack-up when I see Mint.C boyfriend, he looks so much like his brother it's uncanny. I've always felt whenever Matt gets married, if she decided to have bridesmaids from the industry these girls would be it. I've been wanting an ensemble lakorn with Matt - Taew - Mew for awhile now, excluded Toey & Mint since they've already worked with her. It'd be great to see more ensemble female lakorns, where they're not fighting over the same man and are friends dealing with life.
Yes i hope ensemble casts become a thing soon with more popular actors. I want these girls in one. I liked when margie mint and matt were together in that lakoen with smart

twister02

M♥K
OT: I always crack-up when I see Mint.C boyfriend, he looks so much like his brother it's uncanny. I've always felt whenever Matt gets married, if she decided to have bridesmaids from the industry these girls would be it. I've been wanting an ensemble lakorn with Matt - Taew - Mew for awhile now, excluded Toey & Mint since they've already worked with her. It'd be great to see more ensemble female lakorns, where they're not fighting over the same man and are friends dealing with life.
I hope Broadcast (I think this production wanted to do unusual dramas :lol:) can create a slice-of-life drama or maybe a remake of Age of Youth with these girls :lol:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Funny thing is i absolutely love all of these girls with the excpetion of toey(just dont like her acting as n'ek but i like her in real life) so it makes md happy to see them all hanging out.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is close with Taew and Mint for a long while now but Mew and Matt got close pretty fast. I wonder what the guy Oum Smith (spelling) does beside having supporting roles here and there. He literally travel the world and Matt goes with him often. Either his family is wealthy or he is doing something else outside of supporting in a lakorn, just wondering lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Matt is living her character!!!! I just saw on Mint and Mew's ig story that she went all out dressing up for their dinner while the girls just dress comfortably. Too cute.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt is close with Taew and Mint for a long while now but Mew and Matt got close pretty fast. I wonder what the guy Oum Smith (spelling) does beside having supporting roles here and there. He literally travel the world and Matt goes with him often. Either his family is wealthy or he is doing something else outside of supporting in a lakorn, just wondering lol
Hes probably from a wealthy family. His ig is private

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol Matt is living her character!!!! I just saw on Mint and Mew's ig story that she went all out dressing up for their dinner while the girls just dress comfortably. Too cute.

Everyone acted so shocked and surprised she went ott without them Lol

Love their friendship!! Matt’s glowing tho so those girls can learn a few tricks from Matty lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Didn't Matt hang out with Mew before for quite a few times? Not that much, tho.

She looked like she went there straight from filming, being all dressed up. lol And they were cheering while she was striking poses, showing her back. :risas3:

It's nice to see them all together. I like that idea of having Matt, Taew and Mew in a lakorn. That would be great! :cheer:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt living that Cheon Song Yi lifestyle to the fullest lol. I'm assuming Oum is from a rich background, it's the only way I can see him being able to support the kind of life that he lives cause his always traveling and his IG account used to be public don't know why he switched to private. As for Mew, well she kicks it with Matt's crew so either she was friends with her before she joined the industry or they became friends due to being friends of friends. In short it's just really nice seeing actresses hang out as a group and get along with one another, no drama in sight.

Going back to this drama, they haven't set up Matt's apartment yet have they?. If they did we would've gotten a mini tour like Nadech. The team better choose a good picture for her room!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Haha. Isn't Matt always under dressed??
YES! Right? It's what we used to talk about here before lol

Like, she could just go out not minding what she wears. :p

Matt living that Cheon Song Yi lifestyle to the fullest lol. I'm assuming Oum is from a rich background, it's the only way I can see him being able to support the kind of life that he lives cause his always traveling and his IG account used to be public don't know why he switched to private. As for Mew, well she kicks it with Matt's crew so either she was friends with her before she joined the industry or they became friends due to being friends of friends. In short it's just really nice seeing actresses hang out as a group and get along with one another, no drama in sight.

Going back to this drama, they haven't set up Matt's apartment yet have they?. If they did we would've gotten a mini tour like Nadech. The team better choose a good picture for her room!
I think Matt and Mew had mutual friends and they hang out too. They seemed pretty close already.

CSY character just added sass to her randomness. lol She was just usually goofy and playful. She's so into the character that she's now living it lol

Last edited: