❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love me a good Filipino drama, the last one I watched was Dolce Amore but I think my favorite til date is still On The Wings of Love. As for the MLFTS-Phil version, the main lead was suited for the role at all and you could see that from the on-set. Jennylyn is a good actress but even she couldn't make it work. Surprised to find out here that the original casting was Alden & Marion, I wonder if they would've been better.

I think in that particular pic Nadech looks taller cause Matt's body is slightly leaning to the side. From what I've seen Matt knows how to angle her body to give the illusion that one is taller than her lol.
Alden is so cute with his dimple. He would have been a better choice and his acting is not as stiff as the lead in MLFTS. Watching destined to be yours one can tell the difference acting between the two. I know the role in MLFTS required him to be stern and serious but when he needs to emote any feelings it was not there.

Na was standing straight while Matt was slouching a bit, so it made him look taller.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh Dolce Amore okay let me check out some good PH series then lol :p
That's a cute series but check out one of their movie.. she's all that or something along those lines...Anyhow Liza is one of my favorite. Something about her just makes me love watching her. I don't care much for her love team man though hahah

P

PrincessKarina

That's what I am thinking 5'10" like my math above :celebrate16:. Thai male stars I think with nice height is Great, James Ji, and Weir. I think the rest are okay or short ( channel 3). Don't really care for Channel 7 but just Weir so that's why I included him.

P.S - I wish he was taller, but when you're lying down horizontally, height does not matter. :facepalm::risas3:
Lol back at you! :celebrate16:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That's a cute series but check out one of their movie.. she's all that or something along those lines...Anyhow Liza is one of my favorite. Something about her just makes me love watching her. I don't care much for her love team man though hahah
She’s all that, is that a remake of American 90s movie 555 cuz I love the Freddie Prince Jr version

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
She’s all that, is that a remake of American 90s movie 555 cuz I love the Freddie Prince Jr version
The film is called Just The Way You Are, it's kind of similar to SAT. I personally recommend watching her other films (Everyday I Love You & My Ex & Whys), they're definitely an upgrade from JTWYA.

ABS-CBN should've remade MLFTS instead of GMA, they look like they have more cash on hand and could've done a decent job of it.

xodxo

The film is called Just The Way You Are, it's kind of similar to SAT. I personally recommend watching her other films (Everyday I Love You & My Ex & Whys), they're definitely an upgrade from JTWYA.

ABS-CBN should've remade MLFTS instead of GMA, they look like they have more cash on hand and could've done a decent job of it.
Thanks all!! 55 now I can sit through a whole series of PH dramas on my free time !;):aaaaa:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the correction on the title. I actually love just the way you are because that's the movie I saw potential in her. It is just a basic movie but she was so adorable as an outcast and so pretty with the bang. Everyday I Love you was also good. But I didn't care for My Ex and Whys.

Remaking MLFTS someone has to have a grand vision even if they are trying to duplicate the original which in itself is actually tricky. Limited production company doesn't stand a chance of making it turn out good.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

None of their remakes became a hit, though. lol but they're good with original dramas.

GMA just lacked budget. It would've been better, actually.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Who has the bigger budget channel 3 or 7. Sometimes channel 3 seemed to have A bigger budget. But didn't it cost channel 7 a lot of money when they made the lakorn with Tui/Kwan? The one they went to Egypt.

xodxo

Idk but from my experience most ch7 lakorn look cheap aka low budget lol :facepalm::rolleyes::confused:

Like I cannot trust them doing high quality lakorn anymore!:( Plus—as long as I can’t watch them on YouTube, I don’t want them to be doing any big projects cuz I don’t want to miss out by being blocked on YT. Lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
If lakorn would do well in PH, I bet this remake would be aired too. I want Matt on my TV screen (local channel) :rolleyes:

Mario and Baifern became huge that they endorsed a local clothing line.

twister02

M♥K
None of their remakes became a hit, though. lol but they're good with original dramas.

In short, MLFTS shouldn't had a PH remake in the first place :lol: PH should choose makjang dramas to remake. That is easier to remake like Temptation of Wife (PH audiences loves stories about infidelity, damn :lol:)

I feel like CH7 focuses more on how to gain ratings than producing quality dramas. I think Ch3 is trying to be more on the quality and maybe trying to go inter too..

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the correction on the title. I actually love just the way you are because that's the movie I saw potential in her. It is just a basic movie but she was so adorable as an outcast and so pretty with the bang. Everyday I Love you was also good. But I didn't care for My Ex and Whys.
My personal favorite is EDILY, that made me all mushy lol. Liza is definitely born to be a star, can't wait til she gets older and doesn't need the whole love team thing anymore.

I don't know much about ABS-CBN but they just look rich so I assumed they'd be good at remakes lol.

- If Channel 7 remade it then 100% the female lead would've been Aum.P

twister02

M♥K
If lakorn would do well in PH, I bet this remake would be aired too. I want Matt on my TV screen (local channel) :rolleyes:

Mario and Baifern became huge that they endorsed a local clothing line.
If Bie and Esther's drama becomes a hit, expect more :lol: I really wish they get more after this. Since 2014, I've been bugging their page to get a lakorn :lol: