❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sorry are you Filipino??

There’s so many watching thai lakorn I’m just surprised! I mean knowing there are so many international viewers from different countries tuning into Thai lakorn they should really consider their editing and quality. Cuz we gonna judge ahahaha lol :p
No, I'm not Filipino. But I like watching their series. They got some good ones out there but they are super long. And they are very big about "love couples" that they make koojins fans look like amateurs lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
No, I'm not Filipino. But I like watching their series. They got some good ones out there but they are super long. And they are very big about "love couples" that they make koojins fans look like amateurs lol
If I remember it correctly, they've already chosen a different pranang, originally.

Am I right, @twister02 ? Alden and Marian? Then Marian got pregnant and Alden's koojin fans were very possessive of him lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I remember it correctly, they've already chosen a different pranang, originally.

Am I right, @twister02 ? Alden and Marian? Then Marian got pregnant and Alden's koojin fans were very possessive of him lol
I don't think he was their first choice. But the PH version you can clearly see the age gap...He was so young and relatively new. But the n'ek was was kind of annoying the longer the drama went on. Lol, their fans are so aggressively over protective. If they root for a love couple that couple better be together or fake it cause they will be bashed like there's no tomorrow. A few famous love team...are always getting compared hahahha. I love reading the fans reaction though. It's hilarious.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I don't think he was their first choice. But the PH version you can clearly see the age gap...He was so young and relatively new. But the n'ek was was kind of annoying the longer the drama went on. Lol, their fans are so aggressively over protective. If they root for a love couple that couple better be together or fake it cause they will be bashed like there's no tomorrow. A few famous love team...are always getting compared hahahha. I love reading the fans reaction though. It's hilarious.
But he was already confirmed before. Just like how Nadech was confirmed first. Don't know for Jennylyn's case, if she's already the first choice or Marian.

The pra ek was just 22, nang ek was already in 30's. The age gap was good, imo, since he was mistaken by her as a college(?) student.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They actually look very compatible even with Matt so lighter than Nadech. He looks quite tall though. I've never felt Matt is short but in that high heels, she still looks a tad bit shorter. Isn't Nadech short? What magic did p'Mai work? :confused12:
She looks taller than him inside the elevator, tho. :p I think if it isn't for the nang ek's love for shoes, Matt wouldn't wear heels like she did in her other lakorns.

Nevertheless, they both good look together. Much better now, than the fitting. Their looks and contrasts compliment each other and blend so well. If their chemistry would be great in this lakorn, then.... :cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But he was already confirmed before. Just like how Nadech was confirmed first. Don't know for Jennylyn's case, if she's already the first choice or Marian.

The pra ek was just 22, nang ek was already in 30's. The age gap was good, imo, since he was mistaken by her as a college(?) student.
He was a baby face pra'ek. She looks like his aunt or the least a bigger sister. I didn't think they have a very good chemistry though. But I watched it still hahaha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks taller than him inside the elevator, tho. :p I think if it isn't for the nang ek's love for shoes, Matt wouldn't wear heels like she did in her other lakorns.

Nevertheless, they both good look together. Much better now, than the fitting. Their looks and contrasts compliment each other and blend so well. If their chemistry would be great in this lakorn, then.... :cheer:
I think the chemistry will be fine. Nadech can pull of chemistry with other n'eks and believe he has more of a natural chemistry with other girls.

Matt will be taller than Na in some cases. But that'll be OK...I forgive since I am all about her fashion lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

That's why i love her with Great, the height difference.

I have to agree about the fashion now vs the fitting. You know I have to wonder did they rush the fitting and the filming without really planning the stylist and everything? I kind of have a feeling that they did and maybe after a few filming they or maybe the mother company saw it and didn't like the style (which wouldnt be the director's fault). So maybe they stop filming to regroup. It usually take months for the stylist department to plan clothings.

twister02

M♥K

Yep, from what I've heared. The remake was for Marian and Alden and then she got pregnant so they need to moved it and wait for her while waiting, Alden and his new loveteam boomed unexpectedly which the mother network didn't expected so they had a hard time getting out Alden out of the possesive fandom so they held an audition for the DMJ role and gave out the CSY role to Jennylyn as a contract extension offer. The director confirmed before that it was Alden for the DMJ role but it caused havoc with his loveteam fandom and the network decided not to push it through (how coward they were) plus the director was supposed to be good because she directed Stairway to Heaven remake and she wanted the drama to strictly follow the kdrama too but budget restrictions and time constraints limited the production thus the mediocre end product :lol:

twister02

M♥K
He was a baby face pra'ek. She looks like his aunt or the least a bigger sister. I didn't think they have a very good chemistry though. But I watched it still hahaha.
They made a show before entitled "Carmela" and they looked good on screen. I think that's why the channel decided they should be first option for the remake plus the pushed from the fans.

twister02

M♥K

I actually love the height difference. CSY is so full of herself and would look at DMJ like a kid out of nowhere so it make since that she's quite taller than him :lol: just my take tho.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They actually look very compatible even with Matt so lighter than Nadech. He looks quite tall though. I've never felt Matt is short but in that high heels, she still looks a tad bit shorter. Isn't Nadech short? What magic did p'Mai work? :confused12:
I thought Matt is about 5'7 and Nadech is probably a 2 or 3 inches taller. They both look very good.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech is short. I think he is only 5’10”? Tall is 6’2” plus. Lol. No way Nadech is 6 feet or more!
That's what I am thinking 5'10" like my math above :celebrate16:. Thai male stars I think with nice height is Great, James Ji, and Weir. I think the rest are okay or short ( channel 3). Don't really care for Channel 7 but just Weir so that's why I included him.

P.S - I wish he was taller, but when you're lying down horizontally, height does not matter. :facepalm::risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I love me a good Filipino drama, the last one I watched was Dolce Amore but I think my favorite til date is still On The Wings of Love. As for the MLFTS-Phil version, the main lead wasn't suited for the role at all and you could see that from the on-set. Jennylyn is a good actress but even she couldn't make it work. Surprised to find out here that the original casting was Alden & Marion, I wonder if they would've been better.

I think in that particular pic Nadech looks taller cause Matt's body is slightly leaning to the side. From what I've seen Matt knows how to angle her body to give the illusion that one is taller than her lol.

Last edited: