[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

ItsYou0211:
    IMG_20180516_224828.jpg
    IMG_20180516_224830.jpg IMG_20180516_224824.jpg IMG_20180516_224826.jpg IMG_20180516_225320.jpg

MKfan132, YadechTaemint and Alichgo like this.
  2. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

I love these MattNa pics sooo much i can’t wait.

Did anyone notice how Na’s room in here looks pretty similar to DMJ’s? Lol they have that gray wall too but the at least made the blanket different. I don’t like the stripes tho

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ella0411 likes this.
  4. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Right im sure she can pull it off too

5. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

If Matt was to ever play a princess I'd like it to be more along the lines of Princess Diaries or maybe even a classic like Roman Holiday. I'd prefer it to be a light-hearted take on the role since we've got Likit Ruk & Kim's upcoming lakorn which both seem to be more on the dramatic side.

Yes! I was taken back a bit when I first saw it. Looks like they took the set from Korea and transported it to Thailand lol. I want to see how Matt's room looks like, do you reckon it'll be very close to the original as well?

6. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

That would be nice if it was like princess diaries or has anyone seen Romantic Princess the taiwanese drama. I personally liked that storyline.

Even where Matt’s Apt was located from DMJ’s too. Lol even the living room and dining room looks pretty similar. Im still excited regardless

YadechTaemint likes this.
  7. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint Magnet Couple

I haven't watched Romantic Princess in ageeeeees. George Hu & Wu Chun :love: I think it would be interesting if they did a lakorn like Romantic Princess

AnnTfan likes this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol let's not say we want her in a princess role, no copying lol jk jk.

AnnTfan likes this.
  9. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

I'm amazed at how they were able to "copy" it all. lol I bet Matt has a huge photo of her in her bedroom wall too. :rolleyes:

AnnTfan likes this.
  10. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe that's why it took so long because they are too busy trying to copy their place. I mean, can they not make it a high end place with their own touch. Oh, no doubt there's a photo of her in the bedroom lol.

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

What I meant was I didn't want certain fans to say that Matt's fans all of a sudden want her in a princess role cus you know what is airing right now. They'll think we want to copy out of jealousy with all the talks of princess theme.

As for the bedroom scenes, I mean they have to try make it as close as possible. Ch3 didn't make up this lakorn, it was bought from another country with contracts. It could be one of the thing the mother company asked of Broadcast.

Koy123 likes this.
  12. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Lol hopefully they don’t think Only Yaya can be a princess. Regardless still want Matt in a princess role.

ella0411 likes this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I want someone to remake Taam Hua Jai Pai Sood La Fah and put Matt in it. I want to see her an Arabian dress!

AnnTfan likes this.
  14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I hope this wrap up this year so Matt can take up another lakorn while wait for this to air. The waiting game wasted a solid year. If they shoot 5 days straight then it might work. I think once they get to the middle of the lakorn then we'll know for sure where this is heading.

15. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Ooooh what's this lakorn about?. Might watch it if it's available with subs.

- I have a feeling one of the lakorns Matt declined was the one with Great.

16. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

[OT] Wasn't she in talks to replace Margie in a lakorn with Great that was supposedly to be filmed this year? It will overlap with MLFTS filming, if it happened.

Agree! She looked regal in their Prince & Princess parade in CH3 Anniv. Hope she will get more lakorn offers after this remake and won't think of retiring yet this soon. :p

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh man the lakorn is like over 20 years ago? It was really good. The praek is Arabian and the nangek is Thai. Her mom married his uncle and she was tricked into marrying him, drugged. There were few romance scenes at the oasis. I wish they still have it on Thaiflix. They deleted a lot of old lakorns :sad6:. I'm going to have to find a new website. Anyone has any recommendations?

I thought Kao is in that lakorn now no?

Katelyn and Koy123 like this.
  18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

OT: IDK if Matt has talked about which lakorn she has been approached for, I just have a feeling that was one of them cause she's been seen with Great and one of Channel 3's bosses (dew_ka ig owner, I don't know her actual name) on a number of occasions. I won't be surprised if post MLFTS she ends up in another lakorn with him.

That sounds like a whole lot of drama lol.

19. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Adult

It was the lakorn that pulled me in - Willy was HOT HOT HOT! The way they met was very cute and he immediately fell in love with her not knowing that she was the little girl he bullied until he found her picture. Still remember the lakorn like the back of my hand.

It's on Youtube, but not so good quality.

Katelyn and Koy123 like this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I'm a greedy fan, i wouldn't mind 2 more lakorns with Matt and Great. I'll be 1000% satisfied after that. One needs to be a good dramatic total revenge lakorn like their first one (just more drama). The other one can be a super romance :icon12:. Am I asking for too much? :p
    It really isn't believe it or not.

Yes me too!!! I fell in love with them from that lakorn. Lol they were my NY cus I watched every lakorns of theirs after :pancarta: .

Koy123 and Alichgo like this.