❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Im sure this isn’t all they have in her wardrobe but I’m worried they’ll have some really cheap clothes, then some very good ones... hopefully we see some high end fashion!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The wardrobe for Matt is insulting... literally. Why lakorn industry is doing my girls so dirty ? Why is this industry making me feel so bad ? 1st Sammy paired with horrendous can't-let-go Kelly. This girl has to be the victim of that veteran that is nostalgic for his heyday but is making Sammy lakorns lose a lot of traction. Then we get Matt fashion massacre. Even I am not a fashionista I would never pick such horrendous dresses and clothes for the girl. We are in Thailand in a hot country even I know shits like this to look korean I would never pick. I am fuming you have no idea

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they were aiming for unique like model like clothing were normal people would not be caught dead in it. I have watched some fashion shows where I would not pay money to wear some of the clothing let alone a few thousand dollars.

The Orange outfit is a bit much. Orange dress with orange boots, but wait let's not stop there why don't we add an orange jacket too.

Unique can be both sexy and different it doesn't always have to result in being hideous.

xodxo

The wardrobe for Matt is insulting... literally. Why lakorn industry is doing my girls so dirty ? Why is this industry making me feel so bad ? 1st Sammy paired with horrendous can't-let-go Kelly. This girl has to be the victim of that veteran that is nostalgic for his heyday but is making Sammy lakorns lose a lot of traction. Then we get Matt fashion massacre. Even I am not a fashionista I would never pick such horrendous dresses and clothes for the girl. We are in Thailand in a hot country even I know shits like this to look korean I would never pick. I am fuming you have no idea
Lol, burn girl! Burn! Lol

I think they were aiming for unique like model like clothing were normal people would not be caught dead in it. I have watched some fashion shows where I would not pay money to wear some of the clothing let alone a few thousand dollars.

The Orange outfit is a bit much. Orange dress with orange boots, but wait let's not stop there why don't we add an orange jacket too.

Unique can be both sexy and different it doesn't always have to result in being hideous.
Very true 55 (head to toe in one color could only be done so right sometimes, but orange is not a flattering color to be wearing from head to toe.) lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, burn girl! Burn! Lol

Very true 55 (head to toe in one color could only be done so right sometimes, but orange is not a flattering color to be wearing from head to toe.) lol
Seriously girl I have been crying since the begining of this year. I can't even enjoy my actresses lakorn in peace ! If it is not a laughable "p'ek" it is a sleep-inducing script or a fashion disaster or my actress gets slept on by her own channel (Now T while terrible New keeps rolling on roles)

xodxo

Seriously girl I have been crying since the begining of this year. I can't even enjoy my actresses lakorn in peace ! If it is not a laughable "p'ek" it is a sleep-inducing script or a fashion disaster or my actress gets slept on by her own channel (Now T while terrible New keeps rolling on roles)
Lol—- Aiyah, I feel you! I’m very disappointed with how they treat Now too! I adore the girl, but I don’t even see her work anymore and I don’t even know if she has a job with ch7 atm lol :sad6:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I dunno why they see Cheon song yi as "overdressed" lol

I tried to search her outfits in the original, it won't make you ask "wth is she wearing?"

And Nadech was often seen wearing black sweat shirts and coat. Can't alien in Thailand wear some other clothes? lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think let's be honest...thai drama lakorns are either a hit or miss most of the time. I mean come one...I've seen a bunch of "business office" attire in lakorns basically be clubbing attire with a blazer worn on top only lol where I work, still can't be higher than the knees by 1 inc hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Eye soft pink...pretty yet simple and elegant at the same time dress. If she were to stand next to our n'ek...girl will get blown away by those orange and pink outfits though lol. I have a feeling those aren't the only colors they will surprise us with for Matt.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Eye soft pink...pretty yet simple and elegant at the same time dress. If she were to stand next to our n'ek...girl will get blown away by those orange and pink outfits though lol. I have a feeling those aren't the only colors they will surprise us with for Matt.
LMAO! I don't even want to imagine. :risas3: The outfit + height, our n'ek will surely stand out, literally.

Eye and Masu have a picture together when they're not even a couple (I hope they'll end up together this time, tho since lakorns always have supporting couples). Deaw and Yoghurt have one, too.

But Nadech and Matt... no teaser available. o_O lol